Halloween 9

Tools    

I like the friday the 13ths but most of the movies are the same. Jason killing random people. Halloween is like that too but it has some story too it also

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
I like the friday the 13ths but most of the movies are the same. Jason killing random people. Halloween is like that too but it has some story too it also
Hmmm, Jason X had a kind of back story and history too it. I kind of enjoyed that one.

sequels are the bane of the horror genre

Could it be that a remake of Halloween will be released next October or will the horror remake craze be over by then, finally? The Fog is out now... haven't seen it, haven't even seen the original, all I know is that Selma Blair is in it and that's scarier than some damn fog.

I've heard talks about a Halloween remake. Isn't The Evil Dead going to be remade too? What next? Nightmare On Elm Street? Hellraiser? Or even weirder, a Child's Play remake? They should do Child's Play with Bratz dolls, that would be scary.

Ooooh, oooh, I have this idea now, hope it doesn't get stolen or used unless you pay me: They are supposedly making Scary Movie 4. Now, for some weird reason, I've heard that it's gonna spoof superhero movies, which makes no sense, since there are so many other scary movies they could spoof - Amityville, House of Wax, Fog, Saw, Grudge, etc. But what if they made Scary Movie 4 a remake of the original Scary Movie? Would that be boring since it deals mostly with Scream, or could it be cool, perhaps if they used things from the recent crop of horror films, but still made it a remake of the first Scary Movie. Thoughts?

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Ooooh, oooh, I have this idea now, hope it doesn't get stolen or used unless you pay me: They are supposedly making Scary Movie 4. Now, for some weird reason, I've heard that it's gonna spoof superhero movies, which makes no sense, since there are so many other scary movies they could spoof - Amityville, House of Wax, Fog, Saw, Grudge, etc. But what if they made Scary Movie 4 a remake of the original Scary Movie? Would that be boring since it deals mostly with Scream, or could it be cool, perhaps if they used things from the recent crop of horror films, but still made it a remake of the first Scary Movie. Thoughts?
I had always wanted them to make another Scary Movie like the first. The second one was alright since it delt with more spiritual spoofs, then the third was just like.....WTF?? I know they are going to spoof Saw for the opening scene, which will hopefully be good. I just hope it doesn't end up like the third.

I wonder how Brenda Meeks will die in Scary Movie 4.

I love the scene in part 2 where she thinks Cindy is being chased by a monster, but it's only a skeleton, and Brenda goes, "This is a skeleton! This is bones! Would you run from Calista Flockhart?!"

That was the best moment in the movie for me.

I pray to god that Halloween isn't made. It has a classic element that cannot possibly be recaptured. Hopefully Carpenter, Hill, or Akkad will prevent it.

Originally Posted by Eyes
I pray to god that Halloween isn't made. It has a classic element that cannot possibly be recaptured. Hopefully Carpenter, Hill, or Akkad will prevent it.
So i take it that if they do indeed make it, you will never watch it.

I don't care. I hope they keep making them. I have no problem with 1,2,H2o and 8 so far. Give me a 9. I'll take it.

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
Im pretty sure Eyes was talking about a Halloween remake not Halloween 9. because if im not mistaken he is for a new sequel like some us are
bingo, I'd love a sequel, and I'd probably see a remake anyway, but I'd be pissed as hell if D.H., J.C., or M.A. let it happen.

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
bingo, I'd love a sequel, and I'd probably see a remake anyway, but I'd be pissed as hell if D.H., J.C., or M.A. let it happen.
agreed

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Escape
I don't care. I hope they keep making them. I have no problem with 1,2,H2o and 8 so far. Give me a 9. I'll take it.
Now that's a true fan! How can you not appreciate that?

Oh ok. For a second there, i thought the real "Eyes" was abducted, probed, and cloned.

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Now that's a true fan! How can you not appreciate that?
Ahh, you just made me feel warm and fuzzy all over.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Nice bit of info for the Halloween 9 thread.

You're still alive!

Originally Posted by jrs
Doesn't anybody know that Moustapha Akkad passed away Friday???? He was present at the recent Jordanian terror bombings that Al Queda had taken responsibility for.
wow, that really sucks

well, even bearing bad news, it is good to hear from you again Jason