Women You Fell In Love With (On Screen)

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé

Milla Jovovich in Fifth Element

Those eyes
that playful smile

OH
MY

I’m an INFP... falling in love watching movies is pretty much par for the course.

Anyway, a few that come to mind:
Kim Novak - Bell, Book and Candle (Vertigo too)
Marisa Tomei - My Cousin Vinny
Jamie Lee Curtis- Halloween
Michelle Pfeiffer - Midsummer Night’s Dream
Jennifer Connolly - everything

I’ll stop now... this list could get long.

Cobra beat me to it, but I "crushed" on Mary Elizabeth Winstead when I first saw her as "Gwen Grayson" in Sky High (2005).

WARNING: "Spoil" spoilers below
(...Even though she did turn out to be the villain!)

Did any teenage boy NOT fall in love with Phoebe Cates (in Fast Times at Ridgemont High)?

I thought I'd NOT post one of the red bikini photos for a change!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I feel pretty much the same way. I've only seen one of the three that you listed in your first post...Giulieta Masina - La Strada and she made a definite impression on me. Shirley MacLaine in Some Came Running seems very much like Giulieta's character in La Strada. She's somewhat slow witted but sweet and trusting, she trust and falls for a man who treats her like crap and she ends up badly. Have you seen Some Came Running?
I haven't seen it, but I know my DVR recorded a movie with her and Meryl Streep a few days ago, although I doubt its it.

Coming back to this topic, I cannot believe how I missed this one.

Debora Nascimento from The Incredible Hulk.
I went to watch most of her Brazilian series and other work after that.

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Linnea Quigley - Night of The Demons
Every horror fans dream!

Maura Tierney - Insomnia

-CATHERINE DENEUVE IN Belle de jour
-Jane seymour in live and let die
-nastassja kinski in Tess
-kim novak in vertigo.
-jane march in The color of night.
-joanne severence in Lake consequence.
-nicole kidman in batman forever

Audrey Hepburn[Breakfast At Tiffany's] ... Mariette Hartley[Ride The High Country]...Abby Lincoln[For Love Of Ivy].

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Margarethe Tiesel - Paradise: Love

She was searching, full of life while sorta unhappy, vulnerable, a very unique character. I wonder what she's like in real life.. I notice that with all the women I've listed, there's also this sort of "protection" I feel while I'm watching. Almost like "I know you've been exploited and treated like crap, but I will be good to you".

Piper Laurie - in [i]The HustlerI]
Wild how one part an actor/ actress has had can colour everything you see them in from then on. Piper Laurie scared the hell out of me in Carrie, and Im always so wary of her and her character in everything else! Twin Peaks, the Faculty etc.

Lost the quote where someone said its about the eyes, its always the eyes that get me. So Audrey Hepburn is a tremendous shout. Yes she is beautiful anyway, but damn she has the most expressive eyes, she could go on screen reading the dictionary aloud and Id want to watch and listen!

Amy Adams is the same. There is something about her eyes. Doubt, Arrival, Enchanted, all very different films and roles, where I just want her to have nice things.

Grace Kelly
Charlize Theron
Drew Barrymore

Renee Zellweger as Bridget Jones

I don't think I've found her attractive before or since, but as Bridget I just loved her.

Renee Zellweger as Bridget Jones

I don't think I've found her attractive before or since, but as Bridget I just loved her.
OMG, she was so hilarious in the bunny suit at the Vicars & Tarts party.

Best movie she’s ever been in IMO. And she nailed the British accent.

There are many, ones that stood out:

Marisa Tomei in "Slums of Beverly Hills"
Amy Adams in "American Hustle"
Jaime Pressley in "Joe Dirt"
Jill Clayburgh in "Silver Streak"
Mary Steenburgan in "Melvin & Howard"
Gretchen Mol in "Just Looking"