1940's Hall of Fame II

Tools    

The day after i finally take over this site i'll include bigger avatar sizes, that's the most pressing issue facing MoFo at all times noone disagrees, i don't even have to ask.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
We got 8 members so far, there's room for more!
I'm in, but I need a few days to decide what movie to nominate. I have it narrowed down to about a dozen movies, with 5 or 6 at the top of my list of possible noms. (I have to check availability on a few of them.)

I know you told us in advance when you were going to start this, but I didn't utilize any of that time to come up with a nomination.
Don't feel bad. I didn't finalize my decision either. I thought this wasn't going to be started until the Live Action Musicals HoF ended, so I thought I had a bit more time to decide.

Would've liked that conversation with gbg to have lasted longer. I find i always have good conversations with gbg and miss her early days when she posted all the time.

Oh well, we have the Looney Tunes/Animated Shorts HOF's that will keep us together
I miss being on here more too. I keep trying to find more time to post, but there just aren't enough hours in the day for me to get everything done, and post here too.

I'm completely deflated, i barely want to be the host through this but... yeah christ.

Hope everyone mocking this trips up and falls down stairs like a boss,

I'm in, but I need a few days to decide what movie to nominate. I have it narrowed down to about a dozen movies, with 5 or 6 at the top of my list of possible noms. (I have to check availability on a few of them.)
Cool, glad to have you join and I still haven't decided on my nom.

I miss being on here more too. I keep trying to find more time to post, but there just aren't enough hours in the day for me to get everything done, and post here too.
Work less, post more

One of the films I'm considering nominating is actually on a list here, and no one else (other than Thursday Next) has apparently seen it. This is also the film I haven't seen in the longest amount of time, so I'm hesitant to go with it. Though even if people hate it, at least everyone's lists would be slightly more complete haha.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
One of the films I'm considering nominating is actually on a list here, and no one else (other than Thursday Next) has apparently seen it. This is also the film I haven't seen in the longest amount of time, so I'm hesitant to go with it. Though even if people hate it, at least everyone's lists would be slightly more complete haha.
Go for it! If you haven't seen it in a while it's a good excuse to watch it again and see if you feel the same about it. I'm intrigued to know what film it is...