1970s Song Tournament

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Vicious as in people will be very critical of selections or vicious as in people will try to game the songs?

Neither of which should be problematic, I'm very frank with my own opinion, and I'm honestly just gonna nom songs I love, not ones I'll think will win.

Unless you mean vicious as in, I should be careful opening my mail for the next few months...

Don't worry about anyone (or everyone) not liking your song selections. Most people here don't listen to the same music that I like, but I came in second place in the Folk Song Tournament.

Just nominate the songs that you like, and don't get discouraged if your songs don't win. (Mine rarely make it through the first round.) You may even find some new favorite songs.

We're glad to have you on board. If you have any questions, just ask.

And most importantly, Have Fun!

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Great idea, gbgoodies. Looking forward to this tourney.

Did Run the Jewels make any music in the 70s?
I was wondering the same thing about Micachu and the Shapes.

Is organized.ran a valid site? I can't seem to get to it, and Google has no information about it.
Haha gb, it was one more of my dumb jokes.

Random.org
Organized.ran

Jiraffe nominated "Run Through the Jungle." I almost added that a minute ago myself.

The first one. Watch out for Miss Vicky. Unless you nominate Fleetwood Mac or Tom Petty, she will hate your taste in music.
This is not true. Just don't nominate sh!tty songs and you've got a decent shot at a vote from me.