Busty Girls Making their friends Invisible

Tools    

I hate sounding stupid, but is this a joke or has Nebbit officially said this somewhere? I cannot imagine how using avatars of fake breasts is a way of protesting against them and endorsing natural breasts. [/size]
Well yes i did hey call me stupid I just wanted people to see how grotesque implants can be it would be nice if people could just love themselves for who they are

Well yes i did hey call me stupid I just wanted people to see how grotesque implants can be it would be nice if people could just love themselves for who they are
QFT.
My droopy man-boobs can easily qualify as freakishly big.
But I don't define myself by 'em.
I love myself for who I am.
As a matter of fact, I'm loving myself right now.
This comment is being typed using only one hand.

QFT.
My droopy man-boobs can easily qualify as freakishly big.
But I don't define myself by 'em.
I love myself for who I am.
As a matter of fact, I'm loving myself right now.
This comment is being typed using only one hand.
A little be more information than needed

Semper Fooey
I found many more picture, but I can't take them directly from the site. So one at a time.

Semper Fooey
I'm spooked. I was going to post another picture from the website, the pictures are real small, and I clicked on one to go large, and the boobygirl, just the face, looks just like my sister when she was in her teens. She doesn't look like that now and she never looked that way from the neck down, and the girl is tall and my sister is short, but the face is so damn close, I just don't feel like posting these pictures anymore.

No, no, no, no. Will, you gotta post that picture of your sister's large-breasted, taller doppelganger.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Semper Fooey
That kind of hair wasn't the fashion when I was that age and that girl is probably taller than me.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
whats that arrow suppose to mean?
yes i forgot to mention, this was from a sightseeing trip to Toronto. Can't go to Toronto without taking a picture of the famed CN Tower.