Perfect Casting

Tools    

As Doris Day, Amy Adams

Next: Mick Jagger
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

@Gideon58 you realize you've cast Ewan McGregor as Ringo and Paul, and I've cast him as John. I'm not even going to mention George
Well, in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Deep Roy played all the Oompa Loompas so why can't Ewan play all four Beatles, LOL!

Yes - he looks more like Paul than like Dick!
Yeah, he has the impish grin that Paul McCartney is famous for. I should work in Hollywood!

I agree with you both- he does look much more like Paul than Dick CS; AND of course CR you should be working in Hollywood, but maybe not now- in 1930's Hollywood .

Dick Van Dyke has a lean face with a full grin,
so I' m thinking maybe this guy should play him . Hugh Laurie.

And for the next movie, who could play a President who was as strikingly handsome as a movie star himself? JFK