Top 50 (or whatever it ends up) TV Shows Countdown

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I don't think Camo's logged in recently. Does anyone know of he's coming back? And is this list still on?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Movies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TV shows

HATIN' ON THEM SINCE I WAS LITTLE
BROUGHT UP IN HATRED FOR TV SHOWS
THAT'S THE WAY I WAS BROUGHT UP
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I don't think Camo's logged in recently. Does anyone know of he's coming back? And is this list still on?
I'm here. Got a few lists, doing a few things right now but i'll have an update tomorrow with how many lists i have and then i'll start trying to get more: i.e profile commenting everyone.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm here. Got a few lists, doing a few things right now but i'll have an update tomorrow with how many lists i have and then i'll start trying to get more: i.e profile commenting everyone.

It's nice to see you back.

I'll have my list done in the next couple of days.

It's nice to see you back.

I'll have my list done in the next couple of days.
Thanks

Ten lists including mine actually, going to tally them up in the next two hours or so then i'll let you guys know where we are; how many have qualifed basically like i did last time.

Someone specified the original Twin Peaks. For the record i'm going to count that and The Return as the one show so there's no need to separate them. Only pointing this out in case someone votes for both of them.

BTW, i'm going to count Blackadder as the one show too. I know Godoggo didn't last time but i think it should, i wouldn't ask someone to specify which American Horror Story season or whatever so i don't think i should with Blackadder. Someone will need to resend their list but i'm sure they'll be happy to have extra spots.

Remember there's a British and American House of Cards if you're voting for one. One person didn't specify which, i don't actually need them to because i know which one this person would have voted for but that won't always be the case.

That's me finished compiling. 12/50 have qualified and a bunch only need one vote. Great start guys

Keep sending lists, will probably start directly asking for them tomorrow.

'Twin Peaks', and other shows like 'The Sopranos', 'The Twilight Zone', and 'Doctor Who' will definitely rank high up on the list. But I'm choosing the safe route and predicting 'Breaking Bad' for the 'win.' Even though 'Game of Thrones' is definitely a major contender for that top spot considering It's overwhelming hot streak of popularity over the past few years.
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534