10+ Minute Song Tournament

Tools    

It's a shame I didn't find out about this tournament earlier, considering I've found it unfortunate in the past that I couldn't nominate songs longer than ten minutes in tournaments. Anyway, here are my favourites out of the songs people have nominated (not that I've listened to them all, by the by):

1. Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond
2. Yes - Close to the Edge
3. Pink Floyd - Echoes
4. King Crimson - Larks' Tongues in Aspic
5. Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing
6. Rush - 2112

I'm surprised no-one nominated anything by Tangerine Dream (then again, I suppose they aren't that well-known). If I'd participated, I'd probably have nominated some of their songs, like "Phaedra" and "Stratosfear".

MC for the Great Underground Circus
It's a shame I didn't find out about this tournament earlier, considering I've found it unfortunate in the past that I couldn't nominate songs longer than tournaments. Anyway, here are my favourites out of the songs people have nominated (not that I've listed to them all, by the by):

3. Pink Floyd - Echoes
6. Rush - 2112

I'm surprised no-one nominated anything by Tangerine Dream (then again, I suppose they aren't that well-known). If I'd participated, I'd probably have nominated some of their songs, like "Phaedra" and "Stratosfear".
or the Orb.

Sorry to hear about your mom, JJ. Praying for a quick recovery.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

It's a shame I didn't find out about this tournament earlier, considering I've found it unfortunate in the past that I couldn't nominate songs longer than ten minutes in tournaments. Anyway, here are my favourites out of the songs people have nominated (not that I've listed to them all, by the by):

3. Pink Floyd - Echoes
6. Rush - 2112

there many stuff out of favor(that usually have long runtime), just one doesn't simply to list them all , the like other krautrock, more post rock
Etc - my noms itself look like saturated at 70s prog

I'm sorry to hear about your mother. If you need to talk, just let us know. I'm praying for you all.

As far as this thread goes, you decide. I know we'd all be fine with waiting. That's no big deal. If you'd sooner someone get it good and gone, let me know. I'll finish it for you. Again, we are fine, either way.

Take care, sweetie.