Daredevil

Tools    

On July 29th, 20th Century Fox will release a two-disc set of the recent superhero adventure Daredevil. The release will be available in separate anamorphic widescreen (2.35:1) and full screen versions, each with Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS soundtracks.

Here's what you'll find on the two-disc set.

Commentary by Mark Steven Johnson and Gary Foster

Two new documentaries "Beyond Hell's Kitchen: Making Daredevil" with enhanced viewing mode and "The Men Without Fear: The Art of Daredevil".

Six Multi-Angle scene studies.

Enhanced Viewing Mode

HBO First Look Special

"Shadow World" a look at how Daredevil sees the world.

Modeling Sheet - character bios

Kingpin featurette

Three music videos
-"Bring Me to Life" by Evanescence
-"Won't Back Down" by Fuel
-"For You" by The Calling

Jennifer Garner's Screen Test

Still Gallery

Original theatrical Trailer.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	daredevil_boxlg.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	174.0 KB
ID:	920  

Normally when a DVD is announced, the studio just sends out a press release. With Daredevil, Fox did something different, but cool.

Instead of a press release, Fox sent out a mock edition of the New York Post that contained all of the information about the movie as well as production notes and the things you'd normally find in a DVD announcement. Here are some images from the paper:
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	daredevil_announce_01.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	921  

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Originally Posted by jrs
On July 29th, 20th Century Fox will release a two-disc set of the recent superhero adventure Daredevil.
My copy of DareDevil, was dispatched yesteday (June 30th) and it should arrive within 5 days. I guess that the rest of the world will just have to wait to get their hands on a copy. But I'll be quite happy with my fully uncut version

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by sphericthor
But I'll be quite happy with my fully uncut version

You have the full R-Rated version that the director originally turned in? NO WAY!!! Where did you get that? I've been hoping that that version would be on the DVD coming out in july, but NOOOOO. They'l probably wait until everyone has already purchased the theatrical cut, then release it about a year or two later, just to screw us out of even more money.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Wow... theres an R rated verison of Daredevil....Does anyone know if it's going to come out, if so when.........

And if not.... sphericthor can you please Share the wealth?

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Originally Posted by megatron
Wow... theres an R rated verison of Daredevil....Does anyone know if it's going to come out, if so when.........

And if not.... sphericthor can you please Share the wealth?
It came out 2 days ago in the UK and I'm just waiting for it to be delivered.

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
You have the full R-Rated version that the director originally turned in? NO WAY!!! Where did you get that? I've been hoping that that version would be on the DVD coming out in july, but NOOOOO. They'l probably wait until everyone has already purchased the theatrical cut, then release it about a year or two later, just to screw us out of even more money.
Maybe the DVD I'm getting is different from the US version