Killer photographer picks up girls thru fake jobs

Tools    

A photographer sets up photo shoots for fake jobs just to meet girls (like the 1999 movie "Audition"?) His assistant is in love with him, but he does not love her. He is in love with one of his clients, but cannot track her down. The assistant is so clingy that he arranges for her to come to the studio so he can kill her. But his love interest shows up instead and he accidently kills her. The assistant shows up a couple minutes later and helps him get rid of the body. WHAT IS THE TITLE???

No, it's American, not British. And newer, not 1960. The main character is a photographer, not a filmmaker.
I'm new to forums. Do you know if/how to add this info to my post? Thanks!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
No, it's American, not British. And newer, not 1960. The main character is a photographer, not a filmmaker.
I'm new to forums. Do you know if/how to add this info to my post? Thanks!
You can simply edit your own post. Click the cog in the right corner of your post and then hit the Edit Button that shows. Edit what you want and hit Save Changes at the bottom of your post.

I think this could be Forgetting the Girl (2012).

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1492842/

Wiki: “His unsuccessful attempts to woo the beautiful women he photographs are overseen by his makeup artist Jamie, who has an unhealthy obsession with him. One day one of his clients, Adrienne, asks him out. Kevin accepts, but is upset when she ghosts him the day after, only returning to pick up her photos and tell him that it was only a one night stand. Adrienne is later reported missing by her sister, however Kevin is unable to provide any information as they only had the single date together.”

THAT'S IT! Thank you. There was another movie that I forgot the title. When looking up "Forgetting the Girl", they mentioned "From Within", also starring Elizabeth Rice. And that was the other movie!

Happy to help. This has got to be the craziest way I ever found a film, because I remembered the song called ‘As I Crawl to You’ by Monster Eats the Pilot that was in the soundtrack.