Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Rattus has been sent over the edge by geriatric Indy. Hilarious.

Indiana Jones And The Case Of The Gout
Indiana Jones and...

I forget.

Welcome to the human race...
I'm pretty sure people were making jokes like this when Crystal Skull was coming out.

Indiana Jones And The Chest High Waistband.
LMAO. Starring Harrison High Pants.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
Dialog from IJ 5.
Indi go to the doctor:
I - I've got problems with my memory.
D - From when?
I - What From when?

Oh you thread killer. Fun police!

I'll definitely watch it, since it's likely to be Harrison Ford's last action role. I mean, he's how old now? I just have no idea where they can go from here. Hopefully not back to the alien deal (while I enjoyed Crystal Skull, it's definitely not worth repeating). Maybe search for Excalibur, or seek out Atlantis? I don't know.

Man, another year till they start filming?! Harrison Ford will be 76-years-old and yes, he still looks decent on film for that age, but they're really pushing it. I liked Kingdom of the Crystal Skull myself (vine-swinging son notwithstanding) but with all the delays that happen in real life, I hope this really comes to fruition. It would be cool to have Indy with a younger aide (not Mutt) to help him out, and not necessarily have Indy to all the heavy lifting (if you will) in the movie. And I hope there's some stipulation that, depending on who owns the future of Indy, that they won't try to *sigh* reboot it until Spielberg and Ford are long gone.

One country that is not a fan of Indiana Jones movies is India, because of the horrifying portrayal of indians in temple of doom .

The moment Indiana lands in India he is surrounded by hordes of craven poverty stuck beggars. Indians are shown eating monkey brains and have a religion that tears out beating hearts of live people like Aztecs. Food menu consists of snakes in India according to the movie.

Blegh.

The movie has been pushed back.
The original July 19th 2019 was pushed to July 10th 2020... and has been delayed again and pushed to July 9th 2021.
Ford is gonna be too old by the time they get this movie underway
I mean, he was too old in Crystal Skull in 2008.

And I've heard a horrible rumour that Ken Jeong will be playing the adult Short Round.

Welcome to the human race...
Don't worry, by 2021 they'll have refined that Rogue One CGI to the point where they can make a sufficiently convincing imitation of ya boi.

Also, damn it's weird to realise that this movie is liable to feature a middle-aged Short Round.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Am I the only one who actually liked Crystal Skull? Sure it may be the least best of the series, perhaps, but I didn't feel there was anything wrong with it, being over the top, cause it was over the top entertaining. It's like the Moonraker of the series, and a lot of Bond fans still like Moonraker in comparison.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's canceled.

Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Crystal Skull wasn't just the worst of the series, Crystal Skull was just bad.
Spielberg himself apologised for it and near fell out with Lucas over it.

Hell, even John Williams phoned it in by simply recycling the soundtrack from 2005's War Of The Worlds.

But you know a movie is bad when it was able to totally replace "Jumping The Shark" with a brand new phrase.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Oh I didn't find War of the Worlds that memorable, so I didn't recall the music. I don't know why Spielberg felt he had to apologize for it, lots of directors don't make winners every time. Plus I can't blame a movie on a phrase that someone made up after the movie was released.