Priyanka Chopra - One Of The World's Most Beautiful Women

Tools    

Believe me, I know. Not too shabby as a actress, either.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Sexy Celebrity is more beautiful.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Beautiful but I didn't know that she is an actress.I've heard her song with Pitbull,thought she's a singer. )

really one of the great actress. like her a lot especially as far as i know one of er film called BARFI.

Beautiful but I didn't know that she is an actress.I've heard her song with Pitbull,thought she's a singer. )
Actually, most Bollywood actors/actresses are obligated to become singers and performers as well. You might know that most Bollywood films have music videos, which is why it's expected. Whether they're good at singing is another matter.

Actually, most Bollywood actors/actresses are obligated to become singers and performers as well. You might know that most Bollywood films have music videos, which is why it's expected. Whether they're good at singing is another matter.
almost no actor is capable of singing in bollywood . they have playback singing by professional singers in the songs the actors act in .