Favorite Chinese Movies

Tools    

Didn't find it confusing, but it was boring to me. It's a mediocre film from Hong Kong. I was looking forwards to it too because I like the actress Angelica Lee.

Didn't find it confusing, but it was boring to me. It's a mediocre film from Hong Kong. I was looking forwards to it too because I like the actress Angelica Lee.
I don't know if I would call it mediocre. I certainly would not call it great, but for the purposes of this thread it sure would be nice if you could offer some new alternative.

A few I would have mentioned have been mentioned already in this topic in the lists. I was just saying what I thought on Divergence. Yes, nowhere near great, a million miles away.

A few I would have mentioned have been mentioned already in this topic in the lists. I was just saying what I thought on Divergence. Yes, nowhere near great, a million miles away.
Thank you for that. I got it loud and clear.

I dunno, Divergence was pretty sloppily arranged in the script. Redundant and disjointed...sounds pretty mediocre to me
Well it did win 4 Hong Kong movie awards, if that counts for anything.
But here's a movie you might enjoy more: Beast Stalker

It doesn't to me, award shows are an inherent absurdity in my opinion.

I can check out Beast Master though
I hope you like it. It's Beast Stalker. And don't be so hard on award shows, at least they give you an idea what to sift through and occassionaly they do get it right. But who is to agree with it all, as we all have our own subjective tastes.
Even though I had allready seen a lot of movies by the time I started my collection, the first thing I did was look through all the Oscar nominations since inception and I found movies that I never knew even existed.

Everything from Wong Kar Wai is on the top of my list.

Kung Fu Husstle
Mountain Patrol
Shaolin Soccer
Three Extremes I and II
Three Kingdoms