Favorite Korean Movies

Tools    

Watched No Mercy, a few days ago and was pleasantly surprised. This is one of those movie that takes twists and turns and in the end just blows you away. Just a confirmation of why I love Korean movies.

I saw the devil

Found your list.... Watched the chaser, tale of two sisters and man from knowhere this week, man from knowhere was absolutely awesome, I've only last 6 months been converted to Korean films, absolutely stunning in every way, I know I always give it a mention but I saw the devil takes some beating, I sat there for over 2 hours an did not move, and was left with my mouth open. Choi Min-sik, is up there with the greatest actors simple as that, I completely belived his character 100% he was crazy in that film. Any film suggestions please.
What business is it of your's what I do, read, buy, see or take into my body as long as I don't harm another human being whilst on this planet? And for those of you having a little moral dilemna on how to answer this, I'll answer for you. NONE OF YOUR ****ING BUSINESS Take that to the bank, cash it and take it on a vacation outta my ****ing life. And stop bringing shotguns to UFO sightings, they might be here to pick me up and take me with 'em.

^ Man From Nowhere is getting an American remake.

Any film suggestions please.
See the entire topic, lots of people have made recommendations.

Found your list.... Watched the chaser, tale of two sisters and man from knowhere this week, man from knowhere was absolutely awesome, I've only last 6 months been converted to Korean films, absolutely stunning in every way, I know I always give it a mention but I saw the devil takes some beating, I sat there for over 2 hours an did not move, and was left with my mouth open. Choi Min-sik, is up there with the greatest actors simple as that, I completely belived his character 100% he was crazy in that film. Any film suggestions please.
Min Sik Choi you can see in the following movies:

Nameless Gangster (2012 )
Lady Vengeance
Ta Gu Ki: The Brotherhood Of War
Old Boy
Crying Fist
No.3
Painted Fire

You've allready seen I Saw The Devil, which by the way, I loved: the cinematagrophy, crazy story line, the characters,the fights.

A ,,Tale of Two Sisters,, is most disturbing film i ever seen,so it is one of my favorite movies of all time of all countries...

Thanks, already had the pleasure of seeing the vengeance trilogy, will have look for the other ones an share my thoughts.

My brother fly's for an airline in Korea...no ##it!

I forgot what he hates in condiments, but I like it...go figure!

I know now!!

In Korea everyone loves it, me too

My brother fly's for an airline in Korea...no ##it!

I forgot what he hates in condiments, but I like it...go figure!
Forget the condiments, have him bring you Korean Dvd's.
Speaking of condiments, about a week ago, I ate this good korean restaurant in Garden Grove. I had al ot of Kimchee and Hite Beer with Gal Bi. For two days afterwards I couldn't speak. My vocal chords were gone.
I had to order some special tea to get my voice back. Scarry!

Mainly he watches Rubgy League. As for him to bring me Korean DVD's...probably not

You reckon? I don't think he'll there much longer, another asian airlines are looking at him.

Princess of Power
If you fancy a bit of Korean comedy I suggest Dasepo Naughty Girls. Its very quirky and is the only Asian film that has made me laugh out load.