Copper

Tools    

Just finished the first season of an interesting TV series called Copper.
The action takes place in 1864 New York City and revolves around a driven police detective. I enjoyed it.

Jury. Executioner. Judge.
I just started this series because it is on Netflix, and sounded cool.

I am on episode three, and I am into this show. Great characters, story, sets, and mood.

It's kind of gritty like the Shield, but this time the main character isn't a scum bag.

"My name is Psycho but you can call me Stuart."
I had not heard of Copper until I read this thread so I just did a little Googling to find out more and now I have no idea how this series managed to slip under my radar...It looks as though it is something I would thoroughly enjoy; gritty crime, and I've been looking for a new series to sink my viewing teeth into.

I had not heard of Copper until I read this thread so I just did a little Googling to find out more and now I have no idea how this series managed to slip under my radar...It looks as though it is something I would thoroughly enjoy; gritty crime, and I've been looking for a new series to sink my viewing teeth into.
My sentiments exactly. I have NO idea how this show didn't come into my scope, earlier. Either way, it is really good. Go watch it now!

"My name is Psycho but you can call me Stuart."
My sentiments exactly. I have NO idea how this show didn't come into my scope, earlier. Either way, it is really good. Go watch it now!
Yes, sir! (I feel like I'm in the Navy still lol)

Still deciding whether or not to try this. Thoughts? It sounds good-not-great. Which would put it right on the cusp of things I'm willing to put some time into, given how many great options there still are.

Still deciding whether or not to try this. Thoughts? It sounds good-not-great. Which would put it right on the cusp of things I'm willing to put some time into, given how many great options there still are.
So far, it is really good. Albeit, I am only three episodes in. I would say, watch the first two, and then decide if you want to press on. Worst case, you only waste 1.5 hours.

I'm probably gonna try this one after I finish Six Feet Under, only 4 episodes left. Been on my radar for a year and I was glad to see the first season come to netflix.