I'm Back! ( Barely! )

Tools    

China was a blast. Ate so much good food along with Tsing Tao. The weight I gained I quickly lost in camp in Thailand.
Unfortunately, I couldn't stay out of trouble. What was supposed to be a controled sparring session turned ugly when my sparring partner decided to go serious and opened up a nasty gash on my forehead with his elbow. I went WWE on him, picked him up and threw him out of the ring. Then, his brother and the rest of his corner entered the frey. Thankfully, my girlfriend is not squimish and the sight of blood splatters didn't phase her ( it helped that it wasn't all mine )and luckily my mentor was present and was able to put a halt to escalating carnage. Needless to say, there were no more sparring sessions and we crossed over into Burma, where we ran into a rag tag outfit with machine guns that thought that we might be worth some money. They were wrong and here I still am ( all digits still intact ). Can't say the same for my girlfriend, who became another victim of the sex slave trade.
Just kidding. She was much luckier than me, since that really didn't happen to her ( but it almost did ).
Anyway, overall, it was a fun vacation and here I am, breathing proof that life sometimes imitates art.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
What an amazing life you lead! It's amazing that there is never a camera around when all these things are going on! Or does your equipment get smashed or stolen every time?

What an amazing life you lead! It's amazing that there is never a camera around when all these things are going on! Or does your equipment get smashed or stolen every time?
Actualy, we have more in common than you think. I'm mostly a loner and hate publicity and the paparazzi. There is some stuff of me out there but I would prefer to have people guessing.

pics or it didn't happen
Did you want a pic of guys holding uzis on me or the one where I'm teaching a guy to fly?

I'll humor you with something more doable:

it's a shame you have to be put on trial like this.

sounds like a rad trip man

it's a shame you have to be put on trial like this.

sounds like a rad trip man
Thanks but it's nothing unusual for the trials and tribulations as we are not all colored purple and perhaps some of us are color blind.
No one can accuse me of not having a sense of flair, so ,sure, when something sounds too good to be true, there will always be some doubt.
Let's just say that's the occassion were we can draw the line between the believers and the nay-sayers, but I am one of those individuals whose life has often been stranger than fiction. I'll call that a blessing in disguise.