If your favourite actor came to your house, what would you tell him/her?

Tools    

I'd treat him like any other person, but with deference because he's elderly (Christopher Lee). I'd give him tea or a cocktail or whatever he wanted, and just let him talk. He's a wonderful storyteller who talks people's ears off, so all I'd have to do would be to sit and listen and be in awe.

I would ask Philip Seymour Hoffman if he himself thinks he is special.

I'd probably say something like, "Take that, zombie Humphrey Bogart!" as I unloaded a shotgun into his flesh-eating face.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I don't know how to spell it, but...

... It'd probably the the noise of an overly excited 6 year old girl ripping open her biggest christmas present on christmas morning, seeing it's not what she wanted and taking a second before realising that it's something even better. Something that she'd never even had the imagination to realise she wanted.

I'd ask why he never signed and returned that Indiana Jones door poster I sent him with one of my fan letters when I was 9. I included a SASE and everything.

If your favourite actor came to your house, what would you tell him/her?

Well my favorite actor is Audrey Hepburn, who died in the early 90s. So if she came to my door I'd probably freak out a little that a dead person has risen from the grave and would probably grab my shotgun.

15,000 feet above you and falling fast...
Well, if Keanu Reeves ever made it to my house I'd tell him to ignore the mess (my kids need a GPS to find the trash can). Once the chaos settled, I'm sure I'd be in shock that he actually showed up and collaps on the nearest chair. After a few minutes of mindless chatter, I'd fire up the XBox and ask if he wanted to get owned at old school PacMan (and owned he would be ).

I don't know about a fav actor or actress (they could be total jerks in real life) but any old actor would do. I recently saw Michael Caine on Charlie Rose and he had these hilarious anecdotes about his life in movies. So imagine talking to Clint Eastwood.

Elizabeth Taylor

Dustin Hoffman

Faye Dunaway

Albert Finney

Robert Duval

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Besides what Holden Pike obviously stated.

I would ask him if he wanted some Crown.

Then, knowing the answer, I would go to the liquor store for a bigger bottle.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
interesting question...

I guess my answer would be.. to James Dean and it would be this '' With three iconic films and then you died, what does it really feel like to be legend even after all these years?''

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
"Christina.......uh....Ms. Hendrickson, please stop screaming, no one can hear you. Also, just so you know, I purchased my doors from Sexy Celebrity."

He won't come--he's dead and didn't know me, much less my address, when he was living.

Well, let's see, I'd ask him why he's been married four times and then tell him it's probably because he hasn't found the right woman.

(Sean Bean)

He's likely been married so many times because they all were the right woman--at that moment. Like with my marriages--seemed like a good idea at the time.

Hello,
I will treat him very well and take many pics with him. I will go for a long ride with him.