A little
12.00%
3 votes
Absolutely not!
20.00%
5 votes
Absolutely!
25 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Okay, I decided to create a new poll centered on my own weakness for goth girls. I don't quite know what it is that I find so attractive, but never the less I do. How about you, do you find Goths to be sexy?

...uh the post is up there...

Depends, there's a fine line between looking really cool and totally overdoing it with goth fashion. All too often goth girls don't know how to do their makeup and just end up looking...well...a bit silly. It's the old adage of less is more, but when girls do it with a minimalist subtlety and know how to dress (i.e. in plain black vintage classics rather than purple striped tights and heavy metal t-shirts) then yeah they can look sexy as hell.

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Welcome to the human race...
If we already have "yes" and "no" options, why bother with "absolutely" or "absolutely not"?

I voted 'a little' only because my choice if there was the option would have been: 'depends on the girl'.
Quoted for truth. I'm still rather undecided on the matter, but given the fact that it isn't yes or no, I'll go with "a little" as well.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
I voted "Yes". I'm a demi-goth girl and love going to goth nights. My yes means I think goth girls _can_ be incredibly sexy. Goth guys.. well the ratio is a lot smaller. Sorry guys. *laugh*

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

All I see is the red x Zen. I found a really nice picture after a quick google image search and a minute or two of browsing. It could easily be a nebbit avatar.

I copied the URL of zen's picture into the address bar, it's a low-quality polaroid shot. Girl looks reasonably good, face looks pretty lame compared to the rest though.

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
I copied the URL of zen's picture into the address bar, it's a low-quality polaroid shot. Girl looks reasonably good, face looks pretty lame compared to the rest though.
Oh god you better hope it's not her or something

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

Yeah, that'd be my luck.
Yep your screwed

But hey I have a big ego and know I'm hot stuff *grin*.

YouTube comments are way worse. I couldn't care less.