Kiefer Sutherland
Paula Patton
Cameron Boyce
Erica Gluck
Amy Smart
Jason Flemyng
Ezra Buzzington

PLOT:
Kiefier Sutherland is a ex NY cop battling sinister forces in mirrors that endanger both him and his family.

Trailer:
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/mirrors/trailer

Opening in theaters August 15, 2008.

Do not want.

A system of cells interlinked
DISTURBING.

The scene in the tub was HORRIBLE, and I wish I never saw it...

Other than that, Aja is actually a pretty good director, IMO. I just don't get some of his decisions as far as content is concerned. If they dialed down the gore a few notches and perhaps reigned in Keifer's usual overwrought performance (you know, by hiring SOMEONE ELSE), this would have been excellent.

i never missed all the 8 episodes of 24, have watched also the Sentinel and 24 Redemption..

im used to watch him going on some action scenes where he has really the potentials

A system of cells interlinked
Indeed, although I still think Lost Boys is weak, and the same goes for Flatliners. I guess I would rather watch Flatliners over Lost Boys, though. Sorry, I am a Near Dark fan.

I like Keifer well enough, but his little acting bag-of-tricks annoys me sometimes, for instance that silly way he breathes when he talks excitedly.

Indeed, although I still think Lost Boys is weak, and the same goes for Flatliners. I guess I would rather watch Flatliners over Lost Boys, though. Sorry, I am a Near Dark fan.

I like Keifer well enough, but his little acting bag-of-tricks annoys me sometimes, for instance that silly way he breathes when he talks excitedly.

Lol, you noticed that too, huh. I think i'm so used to him doing that these days that it would seem odd for him not to. Tut, Near Dark's cool but c'mon, you have to admit that the Lost Boy's soundtrack owns.

Well, Kiefer Sutherland goes way before 24.
and he has done tons of stuff that is even far better than 24.
I've flushed away better than 24.

I'm a Near Dark fan, too. I adore that film, but The Lost Boys is great and, yes Pres, that soundtrack is fantastic.

Thou shall not killllllllllllllllllllllllllll