How about Mighty Ducks remake

Tools    

there has been talks about bringing back Major League and that mr."Wild Thing" movie.. how about a remake for Mighty Ducks.. either same cast or some new cast.. 1 best movie on my childhood days..

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I actually wouldnt mind a remake of Mighty Ducks that could be very cool.

Semper Fooey
The Mighty Ducks was basically a rip-off of Bad News Bears and they already remade that (badly).

There has been talks about bringing back Major League
Yes there is. Major League 4 is in development, with Major League writer/director David S. Ward leading the way and Charlie Sheen in talks to return as Rick ‘Wild Thing’ Vaughn. You can read the full article here.

As for a Mighty Ducks remake? No thanks. I rather watch an Ishtar sequel.

No one should remake the original movies but it would be awesome to see a continuation with a few stars from the original cast to come back. Make Charlie Conway, Coach Conway and Emilio Estevez(Coach Bombay) his mentor as Han was. Make it with new young stars and make it something that the generation can look back on and be proud off and the newer generations to idolize as i did as a kid!

A remake with the original cast would not work. The kids from the movies are all grown now.
They don't need a remake they need a continuation with some of the original cast!!!!!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I've never heard of it and had to look it up. I was expecting a kiddies' movie

What's Emilio doing these days? I've always liked him the most out of that crew.