Let's give the moderators a round of applause

Tools    

Would have gotten it earlier but I was posting in the shout box...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Seds removed a spam thread in 1 minute and 2 seconds recently. That's his third-fastest time ever. Now, all four of his fastest time are under 2 minuutes.

I want to give a special hand to Caitlyn for welcoming me and for telling me that I can come to her if I ever have any problems.

A system of cells interlinked
Thanks guys

~Loves a good classic movie~

Amazing guys *claps*

I'd like to take this opportunity on MoFo's 10th birthday to thank each and every Mod that the site's had. But especially the current crop, who are, IMO, the best Mod's it's ever been my pleasure to post alongside.

You guys do, indeed, rock and help make this site the great place it is for all of us.

Thank you.

They really are, aren't they? They do it just because they want to make this a better place, and they do it with a sense of humor and a spirit of fun. And, of course, righteous vengeance.

You guys are the best, period.

Lisa set a new personal record late last night with a removal in 19 seconds. This is the second-fastest time ever, just 1 second off the record.

Is the new spam flag button already paying dividends?

I thought it took a couple of minutes. I didn't see them when they first signed on and got started. Just imagine how fast it would have been if I wasn't goofing in the mod section with a post. It's kind of cheating, though.
p.s. I didn't receive an email about it, but I'm assuming that's because I was the one that hit it. Did you guys receive one? Does that part work?

Well, there was another thread posted by the same person on the same topic that you also removed; that one took a little over 2 minutes, so that might be what you're thinking of.

None of the mods receive an email when any other mod is the one who removes a post or thread. It's just assumed that any mod knows what has to go and what doesn't, so we only need to double-check the ones that members have flagged, just in case.

Anyway, I like the member-driven part, but I was equally excited to see how the button sped up mod removals, too. So far, so good.