Clash of the Titans 2

Tools    

Sequel
It's been stated that a sequel will be developed. Director Louis Leterrier will not come back to direct but will be an executive producer on the project.Clash of the Titans II has a tentative 2012 release date.

just read this on google i hope they do make this as the first one i enjoyed.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
If this is true awesome im looking forward to seeing the first movie

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
ugg id rather see harry hamlin and a mettalic owl brought back than building on the crap they just released.

then again, i just remembered, movies aren't made for my age group, they are made for the 13-21 yr old crowd.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I havent seen the new Clash of the Titans movie yet but It does look like a good film and im sure I'll enjoy it so this is good news I suppose.

The remake was absolute garbage so its fitting I suppose that they'd go ahead and make another.

I can't imagine anyone bashing down the doors at the multiplex to see these sequels, but hey, there have been worse follow-ups. The first is at least interesting compare to this sequence of clash of the titans 2.