Jason Statham-Lee Chrismas
Jet Li-Bao Thao
Dolph Lundgren-Gunnar Jensen
Randy Coutur-Toll Road
Eric Roberts-Monroe
Steve Austin-Dan Paine
David Zayas-General Garza
Terry Crews-Hale Cesar

"A team of mercenaries head to South America on a mission to overthrow a dictator." -IMDb

I found this movie and info on IMDB when I researching for a post the other day. Sounds pretty cool! Maybe a rebirth of the good old action movie? I am huge fan of Stallone and the rest of the cast sounds interesting. I am not expecting much of a plot but hopefully some great action.

Sounds great, thanks mikeython!

My cast spectacles:
Mickey Rourke
Sylvester Stallone
Jason Statham
Jet Li
Forest Whitaker

My dreaded cast:
Sandra Bullock
Sir Ben Kingsley

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Its got an awesome line up of stars but will the plot be any good I have my doubts, we'll see when the trailers come out.

The Elected Movie Eliminator
There's some footage on youtube. I knew about this around one month ago and the cast line-up is spectacular. Won't be a masterpiece but a good old action.

The Elected Movie Eliminator
It's too bad JCVD turned down a role.
He turned the role down? Why did he do that? He could finally be recognised and noticed in film if he took this role. But, typically he prefers to star in a B-grade action.

Get all the best stars from the past and cram them into a 2hr long film, it sounds good to me

I wonder who would get paid the most...
I think it's more about the show and the fact that they are all gathered together just like in Ocean's Eleven.It seems what Stallone is doing is resurrecting the 90's B grade action movies just like Tarantino and Rodriguez did Grindhouse.Among Stallone Arnie,Rourke I see the name of one of my childhood heroes Gary Daniels,although I would like to see the names of Richard Norton or Bolo Yeung