Swine Flu

Tools    

I hope he's at least 2 years old , the only deaths caused by it have been of very young children.
Yes, he's 6.

...uh the post is up there...

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Just get him to a hospital, STAT.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Good, I'm happy for you.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yep, already done that, he's doing better now. The kid's a mini tank.
Im so glad he is ok

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
There are more and more out breaks in the UK I dont really know the scale of it but hope there is a decline in the amount of people getting infected.

For anyone that's worried about the flu outbreak (let's remember that that's what it is, OK, FLU. Not ebola. People die from flu every year) take a look at this blog.

http://ihatetheearth.blogspot.com/

Skip down to the F&F part of the latest entry and read how his stepbrother is taken from the plane to the holding bay.

That's how dangerous it is.

You ready? You look ready.
I hope he's at least 2 years old , the only deaths caused by it have been of very young children.
The only reported death in American was of a 23 month old child that was from another country. Like I said earlier, we shouldn't be surprised to hear about deaths from underdeveloped countries. Is it sad? Most definitely. Does it warrant stating an epidemic is taking place in American? Not even close.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I saw something interesting on the news yesterday but I couldnt really hear what was going on as the room had allot of people in it. Basically in the UK scientists are making a antidote using egg's, they make a slight cut in the shell and inject something (again missed what it was due to the amount of noise in the room) and then let it grow inside the egg for a week and then they should have a vaccine.

Well this isn't good for me. I just moved from Texas hours ago and so now I'm in California. Not sure what is going to happen, but I do have to move back home soon. I didn't move HOUSES or anything, I just went to visit my friend's cousin while I was around.

Hmm its in the UK more now, but its really treatable. Theres a case of it in Liverpool aswell, but, no ones dying of it over here, anyone whos had it in the UK is said to be making a full recovery.

I live in Houston, TX but I am fine. However, there is some breaking news about the Swine Flu. Because now the death tolls are in the HUNDREDS.

http://www.yahoo.com/s/1077607

You want to post like me?
Well, if you think you do, go to the doctors.
No.
If you think there's a possibility that you may have it, you call your doctor and describe your sympthons. If your doctor estimates that you might have it you stay in your home and wait for the proper people to come pick you up. Obviously you don't go out and risk infecting people on the subway, people in the waiting room and your doctor.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
If you think there's a possibility that you may have it, you call your doctor and describe your sympthons. If your doctor estimates that you might have it you stay in your home and wait for the proper people to come pick you up. Obviously you don't go out and risk infecting people on the subway, people in the waiting room and your doctor.
Much like in Outbreak, where they had people hang a sheet on their door if they thought they had the disease.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg