The Movie Forums Top 100 of All-Time Refresh

→ in
Tools    

Nope unless I’m not looking in the right place. I get mentions when Im quoted and reputation when someone gives me a thumbs up.
Nah all good, it's a trick code on the forum and I was seeing if it'd work with the @ tag

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Somebody's been pestering me via PM. Alright, alright I will send in a list. Just be more personal next time. kthxbye.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Did my list go through?

What helped me was I left any scrap of pretension at the door and literally just listed my favorite movies....
All my fellow Corrie folks should participate in this as well if they haven't yet.
If Battlefield Earth or Monster A Go-Go don't make the list, I'm revolting and going back to Corrierino.
You guys from Corrierino and RT, should message the other Corrierino/RT transplants who haven't sent in a list yet and tell them this countdown will be a helluva lot of fun and they only have 2 days to do it!!! I'm glad you guys are here as MoFo is one of the last small private boards around, so we need all of your help

Once the countdown starts it will go on for two months and it's MUCH MORE FUN if you have a pony in the race by sending in a list

I'll take CR's suggestion and message my fellow Corrie folks who haven't submitted a list yet.

@crumbsroom
@ThatDarnMKS
@Daakmore
@Thief
@Captain Terror
@WHITBISSELL!
@StuSmallz
@kgaard
@MadMan_731
@Wooley

So yeah, if you're receiving this, it means you haven't submitted a list for this. Apparently, this ends in two days, so if you're still interested, hurry up. It looks like a lot of fun.

A sincere thank you to Mr Yoda for reaching out to us newbies, it's nice to feel included.
I'll be sitting out just because I'm not a list-maker by nature, and even if I had the full 3 months to prepare I'd be in the fetal position right now trying to determine if Mad Love should be ranked higher or lower than Cat People.

Looking forward to reading, though.

I'll take CR's suggestion and message my fellow Corrie folks who haven't submitted a list yet.

@crumbsroom
@ThatDarnMKS
@Daakmore
@Thief
@Captain Terror
@WHITBISSELL!
@StuSmallz
@kgaard
@MadMan_731
@Wooley

So yeah, if you're receiving this, it means you haven't submitted a list for this. Apparently, this ends in two days, so if you're still interested, hurry up. It looks like a lot of fun.
Yeah, I got the message. Preparing such a list is a daunting task, but I'll see if I can crank a rough one before the deadline.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Did my list go through?
Instead of thanking people and confirming with them personally that I received their list, I just did the lazy thing and sent the confirmed lists to Yoda.

Always check the OP to see if your name is there or not.

@urkillinmesmalls please resend your list. I messaged you, but you have no responded yet.

Suspect's Reviews

A sincere thank you to Mr Yoda for reaching out to us newbies, it's nice to feel included.
I'll be sitting out just because I'm not a list-maker by nature, and even if I had the full 3 months to prepare I'd be in the fetal position right now trying to determine if Mad Love should be ranked higher or lower than Cat People.

Looking forward to reading, though.
Mad Love, good film See you have good taste!...Look at it this way if you don't vote, your favorite films will have less of a chance of being immortalized on the MoFo List (at the top and very bottom of MoFo pages).