Ginger Snaps series adaptation

Tools    

https://deadline.com/2020/10/ginger-...se-1234603315/

"Killing Eve producer Sid Gentle Films is teaming with Copperheart Entertainment, producers of the Ginger Snaps trilogy of cult horror movies, on a TV series adaptation of the darkly comic tale of teenage sisterhood. The project is executive produced by John Fawcett, co-creator and director of the original film and co-creator and executive producer of BBC America’s award-winning series, Orphan Black.

Anna Ssemuyaba (Guerilla) will write the potential Ginger Snaps TV series, which tells the story of sisters, Ginger and Brigette, who are self-imposed outcasts in their hometown. Inseparable and fascinated with the macabre, they make a pact to escape their sleepy suburban home by sixteen or else take their own lives. But on the night of her first period, Ginger is attacked and infected by a werewolf which unleashes a monstrous kind of puberty. Brigette can’t understand this new version of her sister who is violent and sexual. As a bloody trail begins to form in Ginger’s wake, Brigette must find a way to curb her sister’s new cravings or risk losing her forever.

Sid Gentle’s Sally Woodward Gentle and Lee Morris executive produce alongside Clark Peterson, Fawcett and Copperheart’s Steve Hoban. Endeavor Content will handle worldwide sales."

I love Ginger Snaps and I think it could work well as a TV series. The 'problem' will come when/if the time comes they have to go beyond the first film.

I love Ginger Snaps and I think it could work well as a TV series. The 'problem' will come when/if the time comes they have to go beyond the first film.
I wouldn't mind them using the second film too. I'm more worried that they'll ruin the whole thing and it'll be trash.