MoFo Turns 14, shouts "You don't understand me!" at parents

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Holy cow. I was 6 in 2000.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

HELL YEAH !! The Best Forum of all the internet in my opinion Congrats !

Creating a site at that age is impressive, but maybe more interesting is your subject choice. Did you have any dreams of getting into the movie industry, Yoda?
Oh, not really. It might be fun to write a screenplay or something someday, but mostly just to do it. I like developing websites and I've been doing it forever, so I'm pretty content just to encourage others to join and/or appreciate the industry.

14 years ago I was 4 years old. Congratulations on keeping a website alive for this long. I joined at the right time it seems (with just enough time to see the change over). I'm excited for the 15th year. =)

I wanna thank all of you for spending your time here and making this such a cool place. Rest assured I never forget that my contribution to all this is to create and maintain the environment. But that's all for nothing if intelligent, funny, interesting people don't fill it with their thoughts and games and jokes. So thank you, again, for making this site what it is.
Thanks for providing an atmosphere that allows us to feel comfortable doing all these things. Here's to the next 14 years!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Trying to think what I was doing 14 years ago... drinking heavily at weekends... popping pills in the nightclubs...
Yeah, I was 16 so whatever I was up to wasn't any good. It seems like we were pretty much doing the same thing.

Hope the site is still here in 14 more years and longer. It's my second home. I wouldn't know what to do with myself without it.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
14 years ago I was 12 and I've been here for 8 of those 14 years.

Congrats Yoda, keeping this place alive. You should be very proud of what you've accomplished.

Suspect's Reviews

Congratulations to MovieForums and to Yoda. Great site. Thanks for everything.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Wow I didn't know the forum was that old, congratulations and lets hope that it'll last for a long time. (I was 4 years old at the time XD)