Titles from old action and sci fi films.

Tools    

Here a few more scenes from (very) old movies back when VCR's were advanced technology.

When flipping through channels, I remember a scene where a man dressed in a western suit and having a beard, enters what looks like a barn with a family of Indians (or Mexicans.) The man assassinates the kids and has something to munch on. One of the kids comes down the stairs with a rifle and gets shot. When the man leaves, the mother comes in with a distraught look on her face. Another boy comes down the stairs and looks at his mom, then it turned to a commercial.

In the early 90's, I remember a scene from an old action movie where 2 guys try to rescue someone who is trapped in a basement jail cell. One of the men looked like Robert Redford, one of the guys puts an explosive stick in the lock and the man is set free. A fight then breaks loose with the men guarding the prisoner, who wore white suits and one of them looked like Moe from The 3 Stooges. The man who looked like Moe got pinned to the wall and gets his face punched a bunch of times.

Here's one that could be a little more recent compared to the others. A blonde female scientist is talking to a robot and trying to understand him. She is in a laboratory with a cage full of vicious monkeys. The cages open up and the monkeys attack and kill the lady.

A couple of security guards come in and they also get attacked by them. One of them puts his hat back on while having blood on the left side of his cheek.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Here's one that could be a little more recent compared to the others. A blonde female scientist is talking to a robot and trying to understand him. She is in a laboratory with a cage full of vicious monkeys. The cages open up and the monkeys attack and kill the lady.

A couple of security guards come in and they also get attacked by them. One of them puts his hat back on while having blood on the left side of his cheek.

That scene description reminds me of 28 Days Later. There is a scene in which test monkeys attack a doctor and a small security team. A member of the team was a woman who happens to be the one that opens the containment cage.

The trailer is kind of rough, IMO, but maybe it will trigger some other memories. The "chimp" scene is also on YouTube if interested.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I think the first one is a Van Cleef or Eastwood movie.

If anyone knows the title, that would be great.

That's not it. What I'm referring to came out in the 90's.

That scene description reminds me of 28 Days Later. There is a scene in which test monkeys attack a doctor and a small security team. A member of the team was a woman who happens to be the one that opens the containment cage.

The trailer is kind of rough, IMO, but maybe it will trigger some other memories. The "chimp" scene is also on YouTube if interested.