What did you think of Out Of Sight (1998)?

Tools    

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I watched it again after not having seen it, since high school around, and it's actually really good and I appreciate it more as an adult now.

It's a really good crime romance thriller, up until maybe the ending, I felt, where as maybe they could have gone for a better ending.

SPOILER

It seems that in the end after Sisco arrests Foley, she then puts Foley in a prisoner transportation van and drives him along with another prisoner, played by Samuel L. Jackson in a cameo. Foley and him talk about why they were intentionally put in the same van together and there is a possible hint that they were maybe meant to escape together in the end.

But I feel that this ending was not as good cause it negates her arresting Foley before, if she just plans to give him a little assistance on escaping afterward.

I feel that maybe the better ending would be if she stuck to her decision, and the final shots of the movie, would be her arresting Foley and leaving the house with Foley watching her leave, as the cops take him away, and have that be the ending, instead of the following two scenes that came after.

But still a very good movie nonetheless, and it's still probably both Clooney's and Lopez's best movie to date still. What do you think of it?

It's still on my all time heist movies list, last time I saw it was '98 don't remember much, so it's up for a re-watch..

But def not my best or favorite Clooney ..

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Oh okay, I'd say it's Clooney's best besides Three Kings, but I haven't seen all of his.

Great film, and j lo is smoking hot in this one

The ending was not as good

Victim of The Night
It's one of my favorite movies. Or at least it was when I used to watch it over and over again in the late 90s and early-to-mid 2000s.
Absolutely loved Cheadle in this. And Albert Brooks, as always. Obviously the two leads were great and I really enjoyed the "time out".

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I don’t remember it making a big impression, but it seems to consistently get referenced as one of, if not, Soderbergh’s best.

This might have been one of the last appearances by J-Lo’s first nose on screen.