The Hobbit

Tools    

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
If you blur your eyes, it looks like she's flipping the bird, lol..

http://proportioned-prospitians.tumb...n-howard-shore

Someone on Tumblr is claiming to have the track "Radagast the Brown"
probably not legit, but it sounds bad ass.

Really? I instantly liked it.. sounds familiar but different. Anyway, it's made its rounds around the internet and everyone is saying it's legitimate and the internet never lies.

Love it. Think it's legit; if not, it's incredibly impressive for fan work, or even amateur composer work. Sent it to my wife and she keeps listening to it over and over.

Definitely a little more audacious from Shore, though. Which I think makes sense here.

It's legit, guys. Your wife has good taste, Yoda.. I, too, cannot stop listening to it.

Couple new TV spots:
&feature=player_embedded

&feature=player_embedded

Time for my two pence worth again seeing as I haven't commented for a bit... looks good, am lookingforward to it.
Two problems though.

1: Have they dubbed Ian Holm's voice onto Martin Freeman?
That'll just be really, really odd...

2: I hope they sorted out the apparent camera problems they had during filming last year.
They used superduper high def experimental cameras and they picked out the tiniest faults with all the costumes and sets and made the film look as cheap as an Australian soap opera...

Time for my two pence worth again seeing as I haven't commented for a bit... looks good, am lookingforward to it.
Two problems though.

1: Have they dubbed Ian Holm's voice onto Martin Freeman?
That'll just be really, really odd...

2: I hope they sorted out the apparent camera problems they had during filming last year.
They used superduper high def experimental cameras and they picked out the tiniest faults with all the costumes and sets and made the film look as cheap as an Australian soap opera...
1. What? lol

2. Are you referring to the 48fps? As opposed to the usual 24? They're still going through with the 48 FPS, but I think it will screened in both 48 and 24. Either way, based on what I've seen it looks great.

Well, Holm played Bilbo in the Rings trilogy, Freeman is playing him now. To me it sounded like they'd dubbed Holm's voice over Freeman's... maybe Freeman is just emulating the voice, not sure.

As for the cameras, I really hope they've sorted it.

Well, Holm played Bilbo in the Rings trilogy, Freeman is playing him now. To me it sounded like they'd dubbed Holm's voice over Freeman's... maybe Freeman is just emulating the voice, not sure.

As for the cameras, I really hope they've sorted it.

Yup.. No dubbing. He's probably using some mimicry to a degree.

http://www.qobuz.com/album/the-hobbi.../0794043163920

Samples from every track off the soundtrack.

I'm getting verklempt you guys.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Thanks for that Rodent. Just got it on in the background just now. It's giving me goosebumps hearing the little influences and motifs from Lord of the Rings interwined.

Count down is on.............................Can't Wait!!!!!!!!