Films that are so bad they're good!

Tools    

Donkey Punch-Drunk Love
Showgirls

Welcome to the human race...
Originally Posted by Mad Hatter
Big Trouble In Little China.
Oh, come on. Big Trouble in Little China isn't so bad it's good. It managed to get an 83% on Rotten Tomatoes.

And as for me, it's a tossup between Showgirls and The Toxic Avenger.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
So bad they're good.........

Accion Mutante springs to mind, along with C.H.U.D and Street Trash.

Off the top of my head, I say Howard The Duck. That movie was horrid and yet I watched it a million times as a child.

Freddy Got Fingered
"I have sensitive knees."

Kung Pow Enter The Fist
"From now on you shall call me... Betty."

Kung Pow is effin hilarious but the pacing is horrible. Freddy Got Fingered... I've got a soft spot for this type of comedy. Who doesn't love a baby being swung by its umbilical cord?
"I saved the day, Betty. I saved the day."

I just realized there's a reference to Betty in both of these movies. So, I guess I should also mention...

Encino Man
"Betty. Betty." - Cave Man

Yes, this movie is bad, yes I liked it, yes I haven't seen it in a long time.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by Sedai
Huh? Far from being bad, at all, this film is widely considered to be a brilliant piece of cinema. The screenplay is top notch, and the film is wonderfully played and executed. Clocking in at 94% positive reviews on RT, this film has rearly been considered bad in any arena. I, for one, love Groundhog Day, and consider it a comedy classic. Funny, moving, and at times deep, Groundhog Day doesn't belong in this thread, IMO.
the reason i choose this as being so bad, is mainly due to the fact that my brother watches it every single saturday, and not only is it more repertitive that before but it gets very annoying hearing the same movie on for at least 2 years now. so yes i agree with you for the fact it really is a good movie, but in my opinion i really dislike it after seeing or hearing that movie so many times.

-The Breakfast Club

Movies of Olsen Twins?

The Evil Dead

Classic horror cheese that scares me everytime.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Originally Posted by MovieActivist
the reason i choose this as being so bad, is mainly due to the fact that my brother watches it every single saturday, and not only is it more repertitive that before but it gets very annoying hearing the same movie on for at least 2 years now. so yes i agree with you for the fact it really is a good movie, but in my opinion i really dislike it after seeing or hearing that movie so many times.
That wouldn't really come under the "so bad it's good" category, then.

lol, I loved that movie in the eighties. Fond memories of Jonathan Pryce!

Tenacious D: Pick of Destiny

Movie Forums Member
Pitch Black anyone!? I mean, as sci-fi flicks go, its not the best, as dramatic films go, again, lacking... but I LOVE IT!!!

have you visited witchy today???

Pitch Black anyone!? I mean, as sci-fi flicks go, its not the best, as dramatic films go, again, lacking... but I LOVE IT!!!
i'm with you, could watch vin diesel all day. the tighter the tshirt and the more tattoos the better.

what he lacks in acting skills he makes up for by just being bloody good to look at! ha ha!

movies that were so bad they were good...............i dunno
maybe people under the stairs and the burbs???

i love those films

monkey business

Just a girl who loves movies
Robin Hood: Men in Tights.