Cat Chat on 97.1 MoFoFM

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
rofl. wasn't expecting that PSA, but thank you!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Working on it. The pet thing, I mean. That's a good angle to approach it from. Still too emotional of the pup. If a stray wanders up in my yard, I will care for it. But not going out of my way to find one.

Happy in life. Not really, no. I've had a lot of family loss these past two years which feels like it's one thing after another. BUT! As far as having a clearer head about life, troubles, and dealing in general, then yes. I'm better at that. Experience brings perspective. Being able to recognize my negative patterns is a good thing. They can still overwhelm, but seeing them play out helps to observe and reflect on those patterns, how they form, and what might can be done to redirect that energy. Like anything, I guess, it's just one step at a time or whatever cliche works.
I'm happy to hear you're happy. I know it's been a rocky year. It's been a rocky year all round, or so it appears. But you sound positive and that's great.

Is the Support thread still about btw? Sorry to go off topic and hijack the thread

Without searching myself, I don't know for sure but I would think so? Pretty sure I saw it post up a few weeks ago maybe sooner?

My avatar looks more like a mad max elephant than a proper face hugger.

#facehuggerenvy

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Without searching myself, I don't know for sure but I would think so? Pretty sure I saw it post up a few weeks ago maybe sooner?
Just to be clear I didn't mean that it sounds like you could do with dropping by it or anything. Was just asking for myself as I'm in a bad way and just looking for something/someone to talk to or something. I don't even know

It's time to wrap the show up for tonight, and as tradition calls, time for @ynwtf to play
**** MARRY KILL

Jennifer Connelly

Emma Stone

Winona Ryder

A gentle reminder to our listeners to not google pictures of facehuggers. Open faced, they resemble vaginas.
No this Alien bug from the stupid film "Starship Troopers" looks like one

M Ryder
F Stone
K C... hahaha Oh I wandered off?
K Connelly

Tough choice on the kill, but I imagine she would be too prissy.

M Ryder
F Stone
K C... hahaha Oh I wandered off?
K Connelly

Tough choice on the kill, but I imagine she would be too prissy.
Interesting. I'd kill Winona. Definitely. Probably **** Connelly. Don't wanna marry Stone though.