The best short lists in film . . .

Tools    

I’m proposing a new game: the best/worst short lists in film.

Each poster is allowed to reorder the current list in the way they seem fit, giving the last poster final say on the “official” order. The last poster also starts a new short list with a different topic and size (a list between 10 – 20)

The list is in official countdown order, with the last film on the list (number one) being the best example.

These lists could be cinema’s 20 best kisses or 20 face slaps; cinema’s 12 most adorable street urchins; Marilyn Monroe’s 10 best (performances) films, cinema’s 11 worst butlers; 13 bank heists gone horribly wrong; cinema’s 20 best swords or knives; cinema’s 12 best meet cutes or the 10 messiest break-ups in film; the 17 most disgusting meals in a film, etc., etc.

Anyone interested? I‘ll begin the game in progress

The 15 best bicycles in film

3) Norman Jones (Jonathan Winters) B chase in The Russian’s are coming the Russians are coming.
2) Elena Hood takes out her old B for a spin in The Ice Storm.
1) Dave’s racing B in Breaking Away.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but I'll give it a shot.

4) "The Hell of the West" bicycle race in the movie American Flyers (1985).
3) Norman Jones (Jonathan Winters) B chase in The Russian’s are coming the Russians are coming.

Do you mean bicycles or bicycle scenes? If you mean the latter, you have to include-

5) The chase scene from "E.T."
4) "The Hell of the West" bicycle race in the movie American Flyers (1985).

Yeah, I'm working out the kinks, it would make a little more sense if the list was the 15 best bicycle scenes in film. Sorry about that.

The 15 best bicycle scenes in film.

6) Elena Hood takes out her old bike for a spin in The Ice Storm.
5) Norman Jones (Jonathan Winters) bike chase in The Russian’s are coming the Russians are coming.
4) Danny's three wheeler in the Shining.
3) "The Hell of the West" bicycle race in the movie American Flyers (1985).
2) Dave is taped to his bike in Breaking Away.
1) The chase scene from "E.T."