Sheep 2018

Tools    

Sheep 2018

Come one, come all to the new version of the game made famous by Camo!

Send me a pm with your answers to the questions below, not how you would answer them, but how you think the majority will answer them. You get points based on how many people answer a question the same as you do, and your goal is to score the most points. Whoever scores the most total points with all 12 questions wins Sheep. Think Family Feud, and here's a link to previous games for reference- https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ighlight=Sheep

Remember, pm your answers to me by next Thursday night, and I will reveal the results next Friday night.

The winner gets the option to host the next game.

In the event of a tie, the winner will be the member who sent in their list first!

Here are your 12 question-

1. The most attractive female athlete, past or present

2. What are you most likely to get arrested for

3. Something you do when nobody is looking

4. The ugliest breed of dog

5. All time funniest stand up comedian

6. Favorite month of the year

7. Best movie of the 2010s

8. A MoFo you'd ask for relationship advice

9. The part of your body you're most ashamed of

10. The worst topping you've had on pizza

11. Name a song with a type of car in it's title

12. Tell me something that's difficult to wash out of your hair

Good luck!

Lists received-
Citizen Rules
Chypmunk
Camo
Cat
CosmicRunaway
Miss Vicky
Raul
Yam
Jiraffejustin
Steve Freeling
Cobpyth
Edarsenal
Captain Steel
MovieMeditation
Honeykid
Sexy Celebrity
Gatsby
HashtagBrownies

Is this game just for people who's usernames start with 'C' only or is it simply that Mofo's that begin with 'C' are actually the mostest fun

Is this game just for people who's usernames start with 'C' only or is it simply that Mofo's that begin with 'C' are actually the mostest fun
Oh my god, I just post commented something about C-usernames to cricket, as I just sent in my list.

"Carpe Diem" does mean "C's the day" innit

Since there's a Pizza Question...Camo's Pizza Opinions/Facts:

Guanciale (Smoked Pigs Cheek) is the best pizza topping, my favourite ever pizza is just Mozzarella, Guanciale and Basil. Garlic, Parmesan and Red Pepper Flakes can be added to that but none of them are essential. Also i had a Nduja Sausage Pizza last month which was incredible, second best pizza meat after Guanciale with Pepperoni in third, Prosciutto in fourth and various kinds of salami and sausage next. Other toppings i love outside of the ones i've already mentioned: Anchovies, Brocolli, Spinach, Onion (preferrably red but white is cool with me), Mushroom, Artichoke Hearts. And others but those are generally my god tier toppings. Also my preferred Mozzarella application is both grated and big balls that melt into scrumptious puddles of Ol' Mozz

Worst toppings i've had include: Pineapple, Tuna, Sweetcorn and Coriander. Pineapple is a top five fruit but it absolutely doesn't belong on pizza and when you pick it off you can still taste it, when i say Tuna i mean canned i had that once proper Tuna is incredible so i'm sure it'd be good. Sweetcorn and Coriander are both good but they weirded up my Pizza! Never went that out there Pizza Toppings wise, i'm generally an adventurous eater just not Pizza wise as i'd be pissed if i messed it up. The worst meats are Chicken and Minced Beef, both are edible but they just aren't good on Pizza, Pizza Meat pretty much has to be pork. I'm sure good steak on Pizza would be fantastic but that's not how i want to be eating good steak. Haggis is the occasional exception. OH FLOWER OF SCOTLAND...

A few others i'm not crazy about but they aren't a deal breaker include: Tomatoes of any kind, Bell Peppers and Prawn/Shrimp. Tomatoes are one of the best foods known to man but i tend to think they overwhelm the pizza with there already being tomato sauce, maybe they'd work well with white sauce or whatever i dunno only ever had them with regular pizza sauce. Prawn/Shrimp are something i'd never order on a pizza but i have had them, while edible they weren't that welcome. I just find Bell Peppers boring in general, they are fine on Pizza but they don't add much.

I adore Spicy Food, my uncle is a chilli head and thanks to him i currently have seven hot sauces in my house with plenty more that i've finished. Every time i'm at his place i leave with a hotsauce as well as some peppers whether bought or ones he's grown himself, also occasionally other spicy foods; for example last time i went i left with these Habanero Nuts which were pretty bad. So i'm no wimp when it comes to da spice, but i'm not crazy about chillies on my pizza. They're infinitely preferrable to bell peppers but i rarely ever order them, would rather just have Red Pepper for a little spice. Of the ones i've had rankings go: Roquito>Banana>Pepperoncino>Cherry>Jalapeno>Habanero. Habanero is a serious contender for best Chilli but they are just way too hot for a Pizza and while removing the membrane is an option to reduce the heat i didn't have them that way and the fruity flavour would be weird on a pizza.

Cheese has to be either Mozzarella and Parmesan (not or, Parmesan is an addition) of those i've tried anyway. Cheddar, Goats Cheese and Blue weren't bad but i'd never order them and i love Feta when used correctly but i find it deeply unpleasant on Pizza. White Sauce is a pleasant change of pace from time to time but i generally just go for regular. Only time i ever get a BBQ Sauce Pizza is when i end up with Dominoes, Pizza Hut or Papa Johns and that only happens like once every two years when i'm with friends that want to order it. Hot Sauce would be fine but like i said i'm not crazy about spicy pizzas. If you're dipping your Pizza in Ranch/Mayo/Whatever Abomination, YOU CAN GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, jesus were you raised by wolves?

Top Ten Toppings (Not counting Basil, Parmesan or Garlic coz i think of them as something different and wouldn't know where to rank them):

01. Guanciale
02. Onion
03. Artichoke Hearts
04. Nduja
05. Pepperoni
06. Mushroom
07. Anchovies
08. Spinach
09. Brocolli
10. Prosciutto

Top Ten Worst:

01. Pineapple
02. Tuna (Canned Like i said)
03. Coriander
04. Feta
05. Sweetcorn
06. Bell Peppers
07. Chicken
08. Minced Beef
09. Prawn/Shrimp
10. Tomato

Toppings i've seen on menu's i'd like to try: Brussel Sprouts, Potato, Lobster, Crab, Duck.

Toppings i've seen on menu's i have no interest in trying: Egg, Lettuce (Seriously, WTF!), Strawberries, Figs (Basically any fruit that isn't Tomato), Avocado (Love it but i don't think it'd work on Pizza), Turkey, Various Cheeses, Various Herbs that aren't Basil.

Glad i got that off my chest. Now we've all learned the truth today! Was tempted to keep going as it'd be so great if my longest post was about Pizza

Cat fact 1: I'm an extreme chili pepper eater. I try and grow them too, but have to do battle with bastard aphids.

Cat fact 2: I hate anchovies so much that when I was a kid I wouldn't let my mom kiss me good night if she'd eaten anchovies.

Cat fact 1: I'm an extreme chili pepper eater. I try and grow them too, but have to do battle with bastard aphids.
Yeah i spoke to you about Chillies before. They are the best thing ever!

Cat fact 2: I hate anchovies so much that when I was a kid I wouldn't let my mom kiss me good night if she'd eaten anchovies.
BAN!

@Camo

You suck. Also pineapple on pizza is delicious.
Ooooh this is going to be hard to rep. One the one hand, Camo does suck for wanting to ban me for my anti anchovy stance , but I'm not sure I can get on board with this pineapple on pizza thing...

I would need some convincing....

Ooooh this is going to be hard to rep. One the one hand, Camo does suck for wanting to ban me for my anti anchovy stance , but I'm not sure I can get on board with this pineapple on pizza thing...

I would need some convincing....
NEVER EVER SIDE WITH MISS VICKY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES! You haven't seen the evil it can bring about.

NEVER EVER SIDE WITH MISS VICKY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES! You haven't seen the evil it can bring about.
Ok, another Paddy Power bet. Will my Italian side be able to get behind pineapple on pizza despite evil siren songs to the contrary?

That should be the bonus question.