A View from Cat's Flap

→ in
Tools    

The thread where I'll be posting my sh*t about movies, I guess. Hopefully with friends, but in all likelihood, mostly solo rantings.

I'll try to keep the litter box neat, and will edit this post to make the thread more navigable, should there be more input than just the one wild drunk commentary.

Special thanks to @Chypmunk for the thread title and rating system, and @the samoan lawyer for maybe kinda sorta being responsible for this entire thing. Whatever this is.

Commentaries:
Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
The Dorm that Dripped Blood (with @Zotis and sometimes, @Chypmunk)
The Blair Witch Project with @Zotis and @ynwtf and @Camo (maybe even @Velvet???) O___o)
The Driller Killer. Totally ****ing solo, omg
Schizoid with @ynwtf
Black Sheep with @ynwtf
Sleepaway Camp with @ynwtf
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Ultimate Edition) with @Nostromo87
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre with @ynwtf, @Camo and @HashtagBrownies
Jack Frost (1997) with @HashtagBrownies @Camo @Joel @ynwtf

Would u ever be interested in a commentary Cat?
It's what I'll be doing tomorrow with Fear & Loathing. Want to join me? I'm crazy enough to rant at myself, so no pressure!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
It's what I'll be doing tomorrow with Fear & Loathing. Want to join me? I'm crazy enough to rant at myself, so no pressure!
I'm actually doing one with Cosmic tomorrow, so I can't sorry cat

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'll think about it. Making me watch musicals is bit like trying to give a cat a bath.
It's all good but yeah I'll certainly join you in one at some point!

Unregistered User
Now that's a Chypmunk thread title if I ever saw one!! Excellent choice of first movie too

And remember..... as your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown (in this case green) bottle in my shaving kit. You wont need much, just a tiny taste.

Now that's a Chypmunk thread title if I ever saw one!! Excellent choice of first movie too

And remember..... as your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown (in this case green) bottle in my shaving kit. You wont need much, just a tiny taste.
I have started early with another grape variation. And I may require heavier doses of green bottle tonic for bat country.

@the samoan lawyer And it deserves to be mentioned, Chyp's other titles were glorious. But for his early morning well...glory, this thread may have been called "Cat's Furry Fecal Forest".

Just checking to see what the craic is...