Actor/Actress you really really really dislike

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Chelsea Handler. I've only seen her in one movie and dont know her work as a comedian, and I dont know what it is but she makes me want to punch a wall. After seeing something just after the trump campaign I just find her very mean spirited.

And that brings me to... and if I have to see her again I need to share the joy. Not sure if I have seen any of her movies and dont want to see her comedy shows if she still has any. Wow talk about try too hard, although her attempt at crying after her Trump fiasco was pretty laughable. As if she didnt realise that would have a backlash, although maybe she's just really thick. As with both of these actresses, sometimes things just stick. Dont think I'll ever like either of them.

And speaking of which:

Dont you know who I am!!!

Oh dear, Reese. You wont live that down in my viewing. Same would go for an actor behaving badly. They're not above anyone else just because they're in Hollyweird.

I must concur here...despite the success of the Fast and Furious francise, I never found Walker to be much of an actor.
I probably only saw it once but I don't think he's bad in Joyride the 2001 film.

The first time I ever heard of Bieber which was way after he became famous I seriously thought the tv announcer said Beaver. The name has stuck.
I never knew until now he was an actor. That can only be a good thing.

Nicolas cage i do not like.

Meryl Streep has gotten really cringy over the years... Ben Affleck has always stunk. I'm sure I'm leaving out a few dozen.

Nicolas Cage was good in Matchstick Men.

She was so hot in Essex Boys
Now that you mention it, I can't stand Alex Kingston either...she really needs to think about surgery to have that stick removed from her butt.

many people make fun of jeremy renner, buf i fail to understand why....

I just remembered someone else who really belongs on my really really dislike list:

Niecey Nash has to be one of the worst actresses on the planet I don't know how she continues to get work.

I don't know who's the worst actor: I need to think about it.
Anyway, I don't understand why so many people think that Ryan Gosling is a bad actor.
I've heard it from a lot of people, especially after Blade Runner 2049.
I've always appreciated his performances. Am I the only one?

I don't know who's the worst actor: I need to think about it.
Anyway, I don't understand why so many people think that Ryan Gosling is a bad actor.
I've heard it from a lot of people, especially after Blade Runner 2049.
I've always appreciated his performances. Am I the only one?
People who hate Ryan Gosling are those who never fell in love in life.

Wut? What a ridiculous thing to say. Maybe they just dont like his brand of acting.

ryan gosling has been great in all of his movies

one actor that i don t like and find that he s a bad actor is this one:

hate his acting