What is your favourite Terminator movie and why?

Tools    

Mine is without a doubt the first one. The movie had a horror movie vibe to it, it had a good pace to it, Arnold Schwarzenegger was one menacing villain, it had a good body count, great action sequences, the cast did a great job what more can be said about The Terminator (1984)????

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The first. A reviewer gave the reveal in the freaking headline for the second and I still have the shts about it.

Mine is without a doubt the first one. The movie had a horror movie vibe to it, it had a good pace to it, Arnold Schwarzenegger was one menacing villain, it had a good body count, great action sequences, the cast did a great job what more can be said about The Terminator (1984)????
I think more Terminator 2 because of the T1000.

I liked the effects of T2, but as a movie, definitely the first. Preferred the feel of it. Also had such a damn crush on Michael Bienh when I was a kid.

i prefer the second one simply because it is bigger, better in every way, the first movie was down to earth in production compared to the second which is epic in all ways it can be, james cameron did a movie that stands time and it will never age.

T2 is 'cooler' but the original is the better movie.

Terminator 2 wasn't just a sequel created for the sake of it; it took an amazing premise and explored stories alluded to in the original and expanded on them in a big way — making a damn entertaining film in the process.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Are people aware that T2 is releasing in a couple week in 3D at the cinema!!!! ARE PEOPLE AWARE!!! T2 is my favourite and one of, if not the best action movies I have ever seen. It holds up so well, the pace is perfect. ENTERTAINING without a doubt. I've heard good rumours on the 3D conversion so will definately have to go see it. Who's gonna see it, can I get some likes? How bout a mention?

Are people aware that T2 is releasing in a couple week in 3D at the cinema!!!! ARE PEOPLE AWARE!!! T2 is my favourite and one of, if not the best action movies I have ever seen. It holds up so well, the pace is perfect. ENTERTAINING without a doubt. I've heard good rumours on the 3D conversion so will definately have to go see it. Who's gonna see it, can I get some likes? How bout a mention?
OMG Are you serious? I am not aware but now I am SUPER excited!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I still havent seen any of them tbh. Kinda embarrasing to admit.
The first two are great fun. I;m not sure about the others. Cant really remember them apart from cgi arnold.

Bit off topic but do you watch game of thrones?
Naw I dont really watch ongoing tv series except animated adult sitcoms. My aunt has the dvds and i might watch em at some point but keeping up with serials would stress the shiy outta me lol.

The first two are great fun. I;m not sure about the others. Cant really remember them apart from cgi arnold.
Well yeah i was only interested in the first two lol.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Naw I dont really watch ongoing tv series except animated adult sitcoms. My aunt has the dvds and i might watch em at some point but keeping up with serials would stress the shiy outta me lol.
Oh ok....i was gonna use a reference but don't worry but....you have to see terminator 2. Get through the first one, I see that a lot of ppl favour it but I remember when I was a kid watching the first one was like doing chores just to see the second one. If you like action, pace, I really recommend seeing T2.