WHERE THE HECK AM I?

Tools    

What a hell's Mar-a-Lago? Lago is lake in Italian...mare sea
It was a joke. Trump's Florida residence.

You basically guessed what my hint was going to be: it's a private residence. In fact, it's the largest privately owned house in the United States.

I also picked it for two specific reasons, the first of which is that it's been featured in a number of movies. The second is that it's in my wife's home town.

You basically guessed what my hint was going to be: it's a private residence. In fact, it's the largest privately owned house in the United States.

I also picked it for two specific reasons, the first of which is that it's been featured in a number of movies. The second is that it's in my wife's home town.
Biltmore House, which I would not have known in a million years. And I have never been to the Carolinas. Funny how I was fixated on Europe. Good one!

Biltmore House, which I would not have known in a million years. And I have never been to the Carolinas. Funny how I was fixated on Europe. Good one!
Yes indeed.

It was Mason Verger's house in Hannibal. I've visited my wife's home town a few times, but haven't actually visited the estate yet. Hopefully next time.

No one knows this iconic structure on the clear waters of the most spectacular harbor on earth. Shame on you all.

No one knows this iconic structure on the beautiful waters of the best harbor in the world. Shame on you all.
Spookie, how do they get the images on the "sails". Are they light-projected or is it some kind of temporary "skin"?

Spookie, how do they get the images on the "sails". Are they light-projected or is it some kind of temporary "skin"?
Sydney Lite Show. Part of annual Sydney Festival.