Criterion DVDs - Silence of the Lambs...etc

Tools    

Just wanted to let everyone know that Criterion is pulling their Silence of the Lambs in less than two weeks, so hurry run and buy it if you don't already own it. It's an amazing DVD that features deleted scenes, commentary with director, Foster, and Hopkins, and a ton of extra stuff.

I really think Criterion is the only way to go with DVDs. Armageddon was incredible and Chasing Amy was loaded too.

Also, Criterion is releasing The Rock on March 13th. This one will include a ton of interviews, commentaries, and behind-the-scenes. Every interview and commentary will feature Ed Harris, Nic Cage, and director/producer/stunt coordinator. I can't find any concrete info about whether or not Sean Connery laid down a commentary track or not.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

Oh boy could I make a joke here.
But I won't. Just want to say Criterions kick booty.
I hadn't noticed that til Laurie said it but they do.

Criterion lost the bidding wars. MGM will re-release Silence of the Lambs around the time Hannibal hits stores. The only thing is, the extra Criterion features will not be included. This could be the last chance the deleted scenes are shown.

Didn't see it.
Yikes. Thanks for the warning. I'm going to get this one.

Chris...the Criterion version has been pulled nationwide now. Looks like this is the last place to get it. Fair warning...it's possible that it's not available and that they have yet to update the site.

http://www.express.com/consumer/prod...UCTNUMBER=4145