I've had some people wondering about me

Tools    

I've been getting some emails wondering about my 'qualifications' and how I know this DVD stuff. I was originally skeptical about naming who I work for and I'm still not going to mention the company's name for obvious reasons, but I understand the curiousity. So here goes...

My job title is DVD Tech Administrator and Consumer/Studio Liaison. I work for a 'DVD Division' that is jointly owned by Sony and Time Warner and all their branch divisions like HBO, New Line, Columbia, TriStar, GoodTimes Studios, AOL,...etc.

Basically my job description is the following: I handle any type of suggestion, complaint, requests, tech info, upcoming releases, contract specifications, licensing, packaging, DVDROM tech, future technology info, DVD player updates and modifications, distribution, advertising, marketing, special features, and consumer liaison for every studio and manufacturer concerning DVD Movies, DVD TV Shows, DVDROM Films, and DVD Music. LOL...I just can't get that all on a business card.

I'm mainly telling everybody all this because I really want everyone to know that their input DOES count and I'm thrilled at the enormous response I've been getting from all the threads here. Thanks to all.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Sounds like a pretty sweet gig you've got there.