The Triangles Of Winter: A Collection Of Love

Tools    

Winter, that is a very nice selection of films you have there. One of the things I appreciate about it is that it seems to have broad range is story and in history as well. Very marvelous my friend, it seems very apparent that you have a deep love of films!
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Winter, that is a very nice selection of films you have there. One of the things I appreciate about it is that it seems to have broad range is story and in history as well. Very marvelous my friend, it seems very apparent that you have a deep love of films!
Thanks, I'm trying, I'm getting there (so poor right now)

The history thing is important to me in terms of certain filmmakers, not necessarily every important film ever, and so I'm lucky there's an alignment of historical relevance and personal impact.

To get: Orphic Trilogy, Bergman Trilogy, Georges Melies: First Wizard Of Cinema

Nice collection of DVD’s & VHS’ , Here are some of the DVD’s & VHS’s that you have, that I like, the ones in Bold I also own on DVD:

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
Gangs Of New York
He's Just Not That Into You
Shrek
101 Dalmatians
Beauty And The Beast

Cinderella
Fantasia
The Jungle Book
Pinocchio
Snow White
Toy Story