2017 MoFo Film Awards

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
I've seen three (one after the announcement) and have a loose plan to see the other two. I do wonder what the voting results looked like to give us this particular bunch of nominees since I didn't pick any of them myself. Does anyone else actually try to check out the Worst Movie nominees if they haven't already seen them?

FYC

Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Welcome to the human race...
Good to see someone else who is willing to suffer for their passions.

(if I'm being honest, I skipped out on watching Independence Day: Resurgence last year because I didn't even like the first one so what do I know)

Good to see someone else who is willing to suffer for their passions.

(if I'm being honest, I skipped out on watching Independence Day: Resurgence last year because I didn't even like the first one so what do I know)
I still have The Emoji Movie to watch.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
For the record GrantD2 is not my Alt-Account.

Suspect's Reviews

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Wow, it's the first time I see somebody creaming over an actor more than I cream over Setsuko Hara. Good to see I'm not the only weirdo, but yours is still alive, which is kind of lame and less weirdo.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.