Looking for two films

Tools    

Hi,

The first film has two Russian/Eastern European women who work in a factory, one of the women is seeing a solider but she thinks he's boring and they eventually leave the factory and move in with a hippy type guy who's making dye t-shirts maybe and is into american music and stuff.

Second film is something I saw as a kid, its about two kids who end up in Cairo and theres a scene where the "bad" people who are after them brutally murder someone in a hotel lobby while the kids look on from above.

Might have better luck creating two separate threads, each with a marginally descriptive title. Let me know if you wanna go that route and I can assist.

Might have better luck creating two separate threads, each with a marginally descriptive title. Let me know if you wanna go that route and I can assist.
Yeah sure, that might be better.

The first one sounds like an episode of Orange is the New Black. Red's flashbacks. I know I've seen this...
You are correct thank you!

Cool, let me know which title you'd like for each (more description generally helps your chances) and I'll split 'em.
Only need the one now, maybe something like two young teens in Cairo/Egypt who chased by evil faction?? I dunno lol

The first one sounds like an episode of Orange is the New Black. Red's flashbacks. I know I've seen this...
Am i losing my mind or did this originally say The Americans?
Nope not losing it! I QUICKLY edited as I remembered the scene and which series it really belonged to.