Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Very impressive.

The cinematography made me cream my pants. Dafoe is excellent. Brooklyn Prince is a little mini-legend. And I'm still trying to process the film's ending. (If you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about.)
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

well Ive heard it sucks and it looks bad so I assumed it was a so bad its good type thing

well Ive heard it sucks and it looks bad so I assumed it was a so bad its good type thing
In what context? Please, elaborate.

Yeah, of course not.

Because a vulgar, violent Martin McDonagh film set in the midwest looks like 'The Room' or a Neil Breen film. Give me a break.

Yeah, of course not.

Because a vulgar, violent Martin McDonagh film set in the midwest looks like 'The Room' or a Neil Breen film. Give me a break.
so its a more of a raunchy comedy like The Hangover?

so its a more of a raunchy comedy like The Hangover?
Nope. It's more like 'In Bruges' mixed with 'Fargo', on steroids (with a bit of Southern Flare.)

well those both have so bad there good qualities so maybe I was right in my original observation

well those both have so bad there good qualities so maybe I was right in my original observation
Wait, what? In which ways?

Wait, what? In which ways?
Sucking on a lemon drop, I leaned against the chain-link fence and looked at the garden. There was no sign of the cat. There was no sign of anything. The place looked like a still, stagnant pool in which some enormous force had blocked the natural flow - Murakami Haruki

Sucking on a lemon drop, I leaned against the chain-link fence and looked at the garden. There was no sign of the cat. There was no sign of anything. The place looked like a still, stagnant pool in which some enormous force had blocked the natural flow - Murakami Haruki
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Yeah, that's what I thought.
Shaming our forebears in their graves;
Those who so freely lived and died
Can find no rest in sullied ground

Ignorancy is not just someone who is unknowing but someone who is unwilling to find enlightenment. Someone who is shrouded behind a cloud of supreme confidence, a confidence that is in of itself a pure form of ignorancy and a true embodiment of its essence.

“I was cured, all right!”
Andrei Tarkovsky's "The Mirror":

One of the most beautiful films that I ever watched!
That ending was so great and so powerful that I rewatched the film twice during the last weekend. This film is here, with me, to stay!

“I was cured, all right!”

Terrible, from the very beginning! Forced, bad directed, bad twists, just awful. I watched this 'cause my girlfriend wanted and even her was bored, haha

Ignorancy is not just someone who is unknowing but someone who is unwilling to find enlightenment. Someone who is shrouded behind a cloud of supreme confidence, a confidence that is in of itself a pure form of ignorancy and a true embodiment of its essence.
も いいよ 先生

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
That's a nice charity event you guys have there

I was going to ask you have you seen The Zookeeper's Wife? It's about a national zoo in Poland during the WWII occupation. I just watched it, and liked it
I haven't seen it. It wasn't on my watchlist, to be honest, but if You recommend it, I will watch it (if I will have chance).
Grazie senior!