The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

What would You say about this potato, @Mr Minio?
It's cracow kumpir - baked potato with vegetables and meat. This one is with cabbage, olives, tomato, cucumber and garlic sauce. Unfortunatelly, it looks better than taste.
That doesn't look good at all.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Nuff said about hot potatoes.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Post your photo or else!
I had a picture of me when im really young

I had a picture of me when im really young
Who do you think we are, pedophiles?

Then You try some and...
My kinky potatoes are an acquired taste!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
uh, here's some random pics from the last month or so

family holiday pic! hah, my sis and nephew came in from California for xmas last year, it was some nice family time.

matt & i out to dinner with family

GOD, i love these girls to death. so grateful i know them.

i got muh haircut, it looks way less shaggy now. i'm getting indigo highlights on wednesday hopefully and i'm supa excited

My friend is a film student, and for his senior thesis class he gets to rent a Sony FS7 - an $8000 video camera - to use for his film project (a short film I will be heavily involved with, including being one of the main cameramen). He was instructed to rent it yesterday, to start learning it, and invited me over to check it out. We attached it to my new shoulder rig that had arrived in the mail the same day, and shot some stuff. I'm finding I'm very quick to learn this equipment, but I tend to learn fast with stuff I am passionate about. That's not to say I have mastered the rig yet, because like any skill it will take practice, but I am quick to gain knowledge which helps. Also, this thing was freaking heavy. By the time the shoot is over, I will be ripped like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

You be careful with that Sony FS7, I've seen the following happen to someone else when they had access to a rented one......

Before:

After:

results may vary - this post is in jest and should not be taken seriously

Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

This might make up for missing the Monster Jam.

The same connotation
Seriously, though, what are the chances of you posting your pic here?