Super Troopers 2

Tools    

The crew Broken Lizard started a crowdraising fund on www.indiegogo.com to raise money for the movie. They needed at least 2 million to make the movie (Fox Spotlight has told them they would distribute if they raised the money). Well they raised the 2 million in 24 hours. They are at 3.1 million in one week with 3 weeks left. Crazy amount of support for the movie.

I thought posting about the movie was a good topic, but what is even cooler is what the directer, Jay Chandrasekhar, wrote about why they had to resort to crowdraising the money for the movie and his apprehension in doing so. The cool part is it sounds like in the very near future when you donate to getting a movie made you will get a piece of the profit. Read for yourself very cool and disheartening read about the movie biz.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...roopers-2.html

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
As long as the snozberries still taste like snozberries.

I thought Super Troopers was great, only to be thoroughly let down by each successive effort by Broken Lizard. Here's to hoping they can rekindle the magic.

The fact that people donated 2 million dollars in 24 hours to that piece of crap movie is infuriating.

Tele-a-thons working for crippled kids don't even earn that much, do they?

This movie doesn't need a sequel...with that said, I can't wait to see it.

The crew Broken Lizard started a crowdraising fund on www.indiegogo.com to raise money for the movie. They needed at least 2 million to make the movie (Fox Spotlight has told them they would distribute if they raised the money). Well they raised the 2 million in 24 hours. They are at 3.1 million in one week with 3 weeks left. Crazy amount of support for the movie.

I thought posting about the movie was a good topic, but what is even cooler is what the directer, Jay Chandrasekhar, wrote about why they had to resort to crowdraising the money for the movie and his apprehension in doing so. The cool part is it sounds like in the very near future when you donate to getting a movie made you will get a piece of the profit. Read for yourself very cool and disheartening read about the movie biz.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...roopers-2.html

Loved the first Super Troopers, but not having my hopes up too much considering how long they waited since the original movie; makes me think of Dumb and Dumber 2 and how badly it was received when it came out so long after the first one.

Welcome to the human race...
Yeah, given the track record of comedy sequels in general, I don't hold out much hope for this being good but I'll probably end up seeing it anyway.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
The film is officially done and Fox Searchlight has reviewed the film and are now setting up a plan as to a release date. Kevin "Farva" Heffernan announced it on the Broken Lizard website!!!

I don't want a Large Farva...I want a Liter o Cola!

Been waiting for this for too long, Super Troopers is underrated IMO, wasn't a fan of Club Dread but liked Beerfest, we'll see whether the wait was worth it

I wonder why they picked that release date.

Welcome to the human race...
All I can think about is that it's almost as much of a gap between installments as there was between The Blues Brothers and Blues Brothers 2000.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
All I can think about is that it's almost as much of a gap between installments as there was between The Blues Brothers and Blues Brothers 2000.
Gaps in comedy films have not been kind to the sequels (Anchorman 2, Dumb & Dumber To)

Suspect's Reviews

Hopefully, Christina Hendricks' husband will be there to carry this movie.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
According to Steve Lemme (who plays Mac), the film has been tested and it is their best tested-film to date.

I'd like a litre of cola...