Friends

Tools    

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
This is my favorite comedy, ever!! I have to admit, "I'll Be There For You" is a catchy tune. Also, my favorite character has got to be Joey because of charismatic wit and charm. Are there any fans of the series?

Semper Fooey
No.

haha, i enjoy watching friends, even tho ive seen every episode about 100 times.

I think Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place is better.

Watched only sporadically and early on, and what I saw of the first few seasons was very funny. But I stopped when it became a game of sex permutation where they try to find as many romantic possibilities as they could.

I love "Friends". Here in the UK on E4 they've been showing two episodes a day for years now. But currently this is the last run on the channel, think it's about mid-way through season nine.

I have no problem watching any episode when it's on, even if I've seen the episode dozens of times before. It's broad, simple and often cheesy, but it always makes me laugh. I can't even choose a favourite character as I love them all. Gonna miss seeing them on TV so regularly.

I love "Friends". Here in the UK on E4 they've been showing two episodes a day for years now... Gonna miss seeing them on TV so regularly.
It's going over to Comedy Central, if you have Sky.

I adore Friends. It's one of my favourite programmes of all time, even though I never got the Rachel & Ross thing. Seriously, did anyone care? The two least interesting characters who, after they broke up probably wouldn't get back together as he'd have lived his fantasy and she's waay too shallow for Ross, IMO. If they'd had to pair them off (which they couldn't do because of the Joey spin-off) I'd have paired Rachel with Joey (I liked them a lot more together than R&R. They're better suited, IMO) and Ross and Phoebe as she'd have been 'mad' enough to keep his interest. He'd have loosened up a bit and she (as we saw) became more conservative.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
This is another one of those things that I feel like I'm supposed to like. In all honesty, I never really got into "Friends." Sorry

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I think Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place is better.
I didn't think anybody else remembered that show. That is the sitcom that I've seen every episode about a hundred times. Ryan Reynolds was great in that. What happened to the show, it's just gone.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
It's one of my favourite programmes of all time, even though I never got the Rachel & Ross thing. Seriously, did anyone care?
Didn't see this post until now. I never liked Ross & Rachel together either. Apart they're good characters; together not so much. I adored Monica and Chandler together though and am happy that they never went through the whole break up and get back together over and over thing.

Friends is one of the very few sitcoms that I have liked; along with Seinfeld and Will & Grace which I am only now starting to watch.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
This is another one of those things that I feel like I'm supposed to like. In all honesty, I never really got into "Friends." Sorry
My impression from comments on the internet has been more that you're not supposed to like it. I've seen more peope comment that it was trite than that they liked it.

Best sitcom ever. Two & a Half Men and I Love Lucy are close seconds, but The X-Files remains by favorite television show of all time.

It's going to be weird not having it showing on terrestrial TV soon, it's always reliable entertainment and amazingly rewatchable

Loved this sitcom and was the first whole TV series i owned. I can still watch every episode as if its the first time ive seen it because it humour is timeless. I actually watch it with my twin sister every thursday night because she lives in a different city and we enjoy watching like we are sitting right next to each other. I love all of Phoebes songs and Chandlers jokes are hilarious. It is a must see sitcom

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I like Friends, but it doesn't really have much that captures my attention. It's funny, but the "will-they-won't-they" crap kind of annoys me. Plus, it's not something I could endlessly rewatch, which is a quality I look for in a sitcom.

It's actually a bit overrated, when I think about it.

I can (and have) watch it over and over. However, I agree with you about the "will they won't they" crap, it was really annoying. The most annoying thing about it, for me, was that I didn't believe that Ross would've been like that once they'd broken up. Not for one year, let alone seven.

Watched when they were first aired but now I find it really boring and annoying for some reason, haven't watched it for years and gave all my VHS tapes away to charity. Agree it's overrated.

Will always like the Dollhouse fire though.