Millions
8.16%
4 votes
Sunshine
14.29%
7 votes
Slumdog Millionaire
49 votes. You may not vote on this poll

If you had these Danny Boyle movies in front of you which one would you reach for first ?

Shallow Grave

Trainspotting

A Life Less Ordinary

The Beach

28 Days Later

Millions

Sunshine

Slumdog Millionaire

some customers may get their dicks ripped off
Tough question indeed. It would have to be a close race between Trainspotting and 28 Days Later. Trainspotting would probably win in the end.

I really can't wait to get into more of Danny Boyle's movies, and I've heard a lot of good things about Trainspotting.

Obviously, I liked Slumdog Millionaire, so I'm looking forward to what else he has to offer.

Happy New Year from Philly!
I had to go with Trainspotting, the working class junkies are just more likable than murdering yuppies of Shallow Grave. Let's face it the ravenous zombies of 28 Days Later are more likable than those three. Slumdog Millionaire is wildly overrated and I haven't seen Millions, Sunshine or The Beach.

Will this post stick or will it be disappeared like the last one? Hmmmm...

I had to go with Trainspotting, its been a favorite of mines since I can remember but I think Sunshine is just as good. Followed closely behind by The Beach and 28 Days Later.

Shallow Grave
It holds a special place in my love for movies heart. Trainspotting would be 2nd with Sunshine winding up the top 3. I have to admit that I even enjoyed The Beach after a 2nd go at it not too long ago. I had written it off because of Leo back in the day.

Trainspotting, followed closely by Sunshine.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I went with Shallow grave but I wanted to vote for at least 3

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family...

Trainspotting

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Man, this thread is depressing. Trainspotting is one of the most overrated films I've ever had the displeasure to endure.
I'm sorry to hear that. Unless you have some valid reasons for that remark can you please leave this thread now before we all tear you apart.

Man, this thread is depressing. Trainspotting is one of the most overrated films I've ever had the displeasure to endure.

I don't see how you could become depressed over this... especially since there are only eight movies to pick from... why not try world hunger or some such thing if you want to look for something to be depressed over...

Anyway, why do you dislike Trainspotting?

I'm sorry to hear that. Unless you have some valid reasons for that remark can you please leave this thread now before we all tear you apart.
LOL.

I don't see how you could become depressed over this... especially since there are only eight movies to pick from... why not try world hunger or some such thing if you want to look for something to be depressed over...

Anyway, why do you dislike Trainspotting?
It's been a long time, so this might be a little unreasonable, but I just didn't see what the big deal was. Although I've seen films in which I didn't care for the characters, I actively hated all the junkies, it would've been a much better film if they'd all just OD'd in the first scene and be done with it.

I didn't find it funny, I didn't think it was 'cool', I really just didn't like anything about it. Not the acting, the script, the setting, nothing. In fact, I think the only two things I liked about it were that it used (and popularised again) Iggy Pop's "Lust For Life" and the bit when they shot the dog and it bit it's owner. That was the only laugh I got from the whole film.

Oh, as for world hunger, that doesn't depress me because I know how that can be solved. World hunger makes me angry, not depressed.