Friends

Tools    

I liked and I still do like friends.
Favorite character=Joey
Favorite Episode= the one with them embryos

Friend is one of my top ten favorite shows of all time. I will watch reruns when I have time.

My favorite character had to be Joey. Just so funny and cool

My favorite episode is The one where everybody finds out.

I liked and I still do like friends.
Favorite character=Joey
Favorite Episode= the one with them embryos
Also my fav episode!! Love Friends

I'm always stunned when I see that Ross was someones favourite character. Bottom of the list for me. I even prefer Rachel. You can imagine how much I like all the Ross and Rachel stuff after season 3.

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
I love this show, even with all of its 90s cheese (I'm a 90s kid though, so that stuff's gold for me ). My personal favorite character was Phoebe cuz of her quirky attitude.

I love this show, even with all of its 90s cheese (I'm a 90s kid though, so that stuff's gold for me ). My personal favorite character was Phoebe cuz of her quirky attitude.
Fellow 90's kid here . After my sister bought all the seasons when i was a kid, i didn't watch them for a while because i thought it would've been a chick flick type of show. After watching it though i loved it though, my fav character and on of my fav characters of any tv show was Chandler though, i imagine like alot of the users from the UK i can't watch the show anymore because of E4;s spamming of the show

i imagine like alot of the users from the UK i can't watch the show anymore because of E4;s spamming of the show
I can understand that, but when they stopped showing it I just started to watch my recordings. Then I went out and bought the 15th Anniversary Edition.

Joey was originally based on me then they took out my intelligence