Food Tab

Tools    

DAAAAAAAAAAYYUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMNNNNNNN, that was so good. I need another one.

I had a fried rice and chorizo mixture with tortillas and a cold Tecate. I live alone and Im not much of a cook so I eat pretty basic stuff.

Last Night - Pepperoni, Ham, Spanish onion, Mushroom, Olives & baby Spinach.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0081.JPG
Views:	57
Size:	220.2 KB
ID:	9415   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0086.JPG
Views:	56
Size:	212.6 KB
ID:	9416  

I thought you started your diet? lol! Pussy...

Yeah, tomorrow the diet, today the great buffet. No just kidding. Am pretty much sticking to it but am giving myself one day out of the week to eat anything I want.
I hate doing the calorie thing so for the most part I try not to mix complex carbs with proteins. It seems to work for me, but I do know that there is no "fit one, fit all diet" as every one is unique. The one thing that might work for the majority is starving themselves to death and I just don't want to go there.

Yeah, this guy in Australia who invented a diet thing, it says one day a week you can eat anything. I reckon he's just doing a cash cow and they reckon he gets good results from people on his diet. Most diets are boleni, jst eat healthy like they did years ago. There wasn't the overweightness there is now. People might say because they didn't have food, but that's not entirely true, as people use to eat vegs, fruit, meat, milk and so forth. That's my take anyway.

^amazing how the whole wheat makes us feel better doesn't it

quasadilla with salsa verde for lunch

Lastnight I made some fajitas with top sirloin, I didn't think the meat was very tasty so I slivered it, adding bell pepper, onion and fajita seasoning. I'm very economical with food, also not very particular.

Also love tex-mex!

hey now, the spinach is healthy too.

I thought you were being creative about the green dots in the 'pepper'jack?

I know a heck of alot of easy dishes that I cook regularly. One is a soup/stew thingy. All it is is dried lentils, fresh onion, fresh spanich, and spicy breakfast sausage, it is really good. Spinach made me think of it. I screwed up once and put canned spinach in it, big mistake! Maybe fresh 'greens' of somesort might be good too, like collard or mustard, might have to try that?

To SC, to took me about 25 minutes to make a good pizza

Wholemeal lebanese bread, tomato, chilli, garlic, pepperoni, ham, asparagus, spinach, tomato, Olives, mozzarella cheese and Olive oil drizzled..even peasy mate!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0092.JPG
Views:	56
Size:	214.6 KB
ID:	9461  

I had some salami and banana pepper pizza tonight.
Interesting!

I can't eat food chain pizzas. The dough usually tastes like cardboard. To make really rally good crust, the dough needs to rise for at least 16 hours and only Italian moms amd pops pizzerias know how to do that.
Just had a disp dish one, with pastrami, provalone cheese, green peppers and mozzarella. The tomato sause was home made, thick, with garlic and a touch of oregano.The crust melted in my mouth. Now that's PIzza!

Digiorno Supreme Pizza tonight, I'll put a little extra cheese on it even though it doesn't really need more. I often have pizza on fridays, a good habit.

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
Just had me some General Tsao's chicken with a side of white rice. I got it from a chinese restaurant near my house that's always dead and the food always comes quick. Soo good.